Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Purpose of a diaper

Default Purpose of a diaper

What is everyone's reason(s) they wear diapers?

For me it started out as a kink but later I found out that they comfort me and can help me get through at times.
    I used to get freaked out by pointless things, in fact I'm still scared of the dark at times. Diapers can really help me relax because our world is full of many things that aren't always so nice.

I like to wear them because I simply like the feeling of them and well I also have a minor bladder issue where wearing at night helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny456 View Post
    What is everyone's reason(s) they wear diapers?

For me it started out as a kink but later I found out that they comfort me and can help me get through at times.
    I used to get freaked out by pointless things, in fact I'm still scared of the dark at times. Diapers can really help me relax because our world is full of many things that aren't always so nice.
    We'll I've always wore one when I was younger and I'm also afraid of the dark

I really just like to wear when i'm not wearing I want to be.

I wear diapers for multiple reasons. the first reason is hard for me to describe but I guess you can call wearing diapers is the equivalent of like a security blanket to me. it is also just a weird (if useful) form of in home therapy for me at the same time. also wearing diapers is rather convenient considering that I walk 10 miles on some days and there are no bathrooms around. also VERY rarely do I need diapers for Medical reasons. you see if I was to somehow get sick and have to run to the toilet every other minute because of it I would just wear a diaper just so I could go to sleep and not worry about a mess.

I also wear every night now because I sleep better because of it. it used to take me 12-14 hours to get 8 hours of sleep until last week. now it just takes about 10 hours for me to get enough rest. being forced to wake up in the middle of the night between 2-4 AM to go to the bathroom EVERY NIGHT is not pleasant but now that I simply just need to relieve myself into my diaper without fully waking and getting right back to sleep because I do not have to get up is a relief. and of course I wear now just for fun sometimes anyways.

The original reason for my diaper-wearing is lost in the mists of time. These days (ever since age 12), I would say it's a part of my sexuality -- a fetish. There may be a small "comfort" element to it as well; I do enjoy simply lounging around in diapers when the opportunity presents itself.

Mostly for comfort, and small IC issues.
    Tho at first (like 24 years ago) was just for curiosity.
    Was never a sexual thing for me tho.

It is hard to accept for some that they wear diaper even at the age of 12. However, wearing cloth diapers has one of the best reasons for people is that it gives them feeling of comfort at night before going to bed.

Not sure. The question is too deep to describe the answer without going into paragraphs, and it's 2 am here. But, to summarize. Comfort, security, and vulnerability.