Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Review of Aww So Cute footed jammies.

Default Review of Aww So Cute footed jammies.

I received my order today in the mail on 12-17-13. For you folks who are worried about
    discreteness here's a couple of pics. Also the only thing that appears on the return label
    is ASC. Plus their return address.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0625.JPG 
Views:	575 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	19544Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0626.JPG 
Views:	1364 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	19545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0627.JPG 
Views:	1824 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	19546

I ordered mine in size medium and as for fit it's good. I might add that I'm 5'9" and 180 lbs.
    The fit on the feet is good for my foot. Not to tight or to loose. I wear a size 9.5 shoe in mens.
    There are no non skid tabs on the bottoms of the feet which don't really bother me as I'm on
    carpet all the time. There are also no pockets on them either. If you would like to have these
    items in the future I would send an email to Aww So Cute requesting them to be added to
    their next ones.

In a way I like the snaps over the zipper. I also like the high collar in which you can snap all
    the way up or leave one snap undone. I also tried unsnapping through the crotch and down
    the legs to pull your diaper down just in case you have to get up in the night. It can be done
    with a little trial and error before hand in case you might have to go poop in the potty.
    You will have to step one leg out in order to get this done.

I don't recommend a diaper change with the footie on. I found ample room in the footie when
    I tried mine on. I had a wet Abena M3 on and there was plenty of room. At night I sleep in a
    cloth AIO so there should be plenty of room.

My pink elephants one real cute. The stripes are pink and white with the elephants and the
    ABC's in light blue.

Laundry recommendations are to wash in warm/cold water. Tumble dry them with no heat
    to prevent shrinkage. The polar fleece material is real nice and soft. Planning on sleeping in
    them tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0630.JPG 
Views:	1090 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	19547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0631.JPG 
Views:	1234 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	19548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0632.JPG 
Views:	627 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	19549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0633.JPG 
Views:	551 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	19550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0634.JPG 
Views:	572 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	19551

Nice, it fits you well, just had the back off one of the poppers break, going to have to super glue back on, Its no big deal

SOOoo cute! I just ordered my blue Dino's! I'm absolutely busting to get into a pair! How are the snaps? I noticed they don't use the industry standard snaps but something heavier. Are they hard to pull apart?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    SOOoo cute! I just ordered my blue Dino's! I'm absolutely busting to get into a pair! How are the snaps? I noticed they don't use the industry standard snaps but something heavier. Are they hard to pull apart?
    The snaps are about the same as on the Baby Pants onesies. I didn't think they were all that hard to un snap.

Just a little update from overnight. I found that sleeping in them was quite comfy. In comparison to the ones I have from Pajama City they do fit a little tighter. This morning when I got up my Cloth AIO was soggy as
    normal, but I found these jammies supported my droopy diaper well. One thing if you put your jammies back on after taking off your wet diaper be careful. Your pee pee might want to stick his head out through the
    snap front opening.

One of my snaps just broke on mine. Has anybody else had this with this onsie? I also noticed that another one has a crack in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    One of my snaps just broke on mine. Has anybody else had this with this onsie? I also noticed that another one has a crack in it...

So far all of mine are intact. I've worn mine about four nights and haven't had a problem. I washed them over the weekend and air dried them. I think Fet Fun said he had one break.
    I would send them an email and tell them about it.

Hi, one of mine came off inside, I emailed them, said I'd super glue it back on, they said if it didnt work to email them and theyd see what they could.

Quote Originally Posted by fetfun View Post
    Hi, one of mine came off inside, I emailed them, said I'd super glue it back on, they said if it didnt work to email them and theyd see what they could.
    They never emailed me back, maybe i used the wrong email.

Also, i would be weary of using super glue, it will stiffen the fabric, and possibly make it very brittle over time.

Sorry to hear that, when did you email them? Once I super glue it I don't intend to unsnap them so might last longer hopefully.