Thread: Fabine diapers

Default Fabine diapers

For those people that are interested, i just bought 24 of the all white plain fabine diapers for 15 euros from there website, that's 5 euros for a pack of 8, which is great in my book as i love em!!! They are selling them cheap as i think they need to get rid of stock as to get new supplies in.

You still have to pay shipping cost ,so it bumps up the price, but 5 euros a pack is a massive price drop from what they used to sell them at!

Go to their website if you are interested, the old patterned style have also come down in price, so get in quick while stocks last!!

I do apologize they are only doing these in the large size!! but for anybody that likes the large go grab a pack or two

CrinklySiren

lol dont mean to be sour, but thats the whole reason people arent buying them >_< the packs themselves are cheap, the SHIPPING is what is murderous.... I paid 40$ in shipping costs for a pack of 8...

FORTY DOLLARS!?!?!!! How many would you have to buy to make the price something reasonable, like 20%?

Dig the new profile avatar, Ms. Crinkle.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by MIBluejeans View Post
    FORTY DOLLARS!?!?!!! How many would you have to buy to make the price something reasonable, like 20%?

Dig the new profile avatar, Ms. Crinkle.
    lol why thank you xD, you can call me Emily hehehe

honestly i think its more of a distance thing than a weight thing, and the company is somewhat formally direct, meaning that they dont offer savings or deals or anything like that in terms of shipping or promo codes, when i first bought them, i added more to see if the shipping would go down, but it didnt >_< I bought the 8 pack like a year and a half ago, and i still have 5 left lol im afraid to use them because they're so rare and way too expensive. I would rather buy Aww So Cutes though.

What's the website called I wanna check them out

You had me at Fabine, and lost me at 'all-white'... Now if these were printed, I'd buy your whole stock up.

Considering Aww So Cute charges 15 dollars to ship within country, 40 dollars to get it from Europe doesnt seem that bad.

Yea it's a shame you guys have to pay soooo much to ship them!! It's not that great here either, but it was a lot better what you guys across the pond have to pay!!! It's the same here for us guys in the uk, you have the great looking Bambino which i would really love to try out, but like you the shipping costs outweigh too much. You guys over there look like you have a great variety to choose from!! The uk is pretty crap to be honest. as everything seems to be going cloth backed!!! Grrrrrr!!!! So Europe is my only hope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    You had me at Fabine, and lost me at 'all-white'... Now if these were printed, I'd buy your whole stock up.
    I bought 2 boxes of their Christmas print, in June, ridiculously cheaply from the German website. The comfort of them makes the postage to Australia worthwhile.