Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah um.. im new here

Default Yeah um.. im new here

User name is secretsquriiel but you people can call me Sky .Im living in OR USA. Im a freshman in highschool 14 soon to be 15. Ive allways wanted to be a teen baby. All that is happening right now is me wearing purely for comfort and the excitment i get out of them (DL). I wear mostly when im alone. No friends know about it. Im not fond of using them for solids since if someone smelled i would be busted. Not knowing what would happen to me if mom found out. Im currently using depends but wish for something thicker and has less leaks. To get the thickness i want out of them i double up use 2 at one time. I like thicker the better. Ive never worn to school recently since my school is fairly large 1500plus students. And i allso have gym and thats a problem. Word spreds fast around the school. I last wore at school in 8th grade when i didnt have pe. I was a really fun experience i drank alot of water throughout the whole day so i could get most out of it. I think no one saw. I will be happy to talk to about anyone about there experiences and the kinds you use.

Em...why did you posted this twice -.-? Anyway, welcome =).

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    Motarbreath: i didnt know i did *sweat drop*
    XD Has happened to me before no big deal (in other forums, that is). Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, if you want to chat or need to talk, gimme a call =) later.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorbreath View Post
    XD Has happened to me before no big deal (in other forums, that is). Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, if you want to chat or need to talk, gimme a call =) later.
    I might just have to do that.

Peachy

*picks up the phone and calls the Squirrel Mansion* (aka your hibernation spot)

Welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your stay and try not to hide any nuts in the diaper stash

Oh, and I fixed the problem with the double post for ya

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    *picks up the phone and calls the Squirrel Mansion* (aka your hibernation spot)

Welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your stay and try not to hide any nuts in the diaper stash

Oh, and I fixed the problem with the double post for ya

Peachy
    Yay thanks! Not to sure what i was going to do for a seconed there.

Welcome to ur community secretsquirel! I like your name too!

Feel free to post around as you please, and hope you enjoy it here!