Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Male hair removal

Question Male hair removal

Hello everyone
    Would like to know if any one else has done permanent hair removal. A few years ago i was taken to a Ladies hair salon and laser treatment business. Having my whole body treated took a few years but would love to say now i have no male body hair. For the last couple of years i have been smooth all over, even down there between my legs.
    Just wondering if this action sounds a little too extreme or am i a devoted sissy?
    Sincerely mypet

I'm not a sissy, but here's my 2 cents: Definitely sounds a bit extreme to me (I think my going completely hairless would just make me look like an overweight blob), though I would pay handsomely (if I could afford it) to be rid of my scalp, facial, crotch and underarm hair, then thin out some of the rest... I am a bit of a bear. I've tried the temporary hair removal products like nair for men and waxing, but they have been no good for me.

I'm gray on the top of my head and eyebrows. I'm bare on the rest of it. Never did have much body hair and now I just shave when needed. That's underarms, down there, and legs.

I forgot my whiskers. Got to shave them everyday.
    Last edited by oleman72; 16-Dec-2013 at 19:11.

CrinklySiren

Doesn't sound extreme to me :3 after all its just body hair. Some men who arent sissies dont like having any body hair either, because they are models or just because they dont like it :P. Its funny because I've noticed that my guy friends who have body hair wish they didnt, and the ones that dont grow it (or grow it very thinly) wish they could be hairier :P topsy-turvy world

To me it does not sound extreme at all.
    I see it just as a personal thing.
    Some love it, some hate it, and some do nor care either way.

I would love to have that done.
    With the exception of on my head, and eye brows(guess eye lashes too if you count that as hair)
    I would love to be hairless, even my face.

Thankfully I dont have a lot of chest or leg hair, so it would not be as bad as some people.

I would love to have a treatment on my body hair. I remove it anyways and it can sometimes be a hassle, so no I don't think its too extream

Quote Originally Posted by mypet View Post
    ...... A few years ago i was taken to a Ladies hair salon and laser treatment business. Having my whole body treated took a few years but would love to say now i have no male body hair.....
    I am curious how much did it cost you approx?

I don't think it is extreme either. As others have said, many guys remove hair from several areas or all over.

For me, I would like to remove permanently all of my hair below my neck, but it is just too expensive or of a type that I am not willing to try (i.e. waxing).

I have often thought about having the same thing done hair just seems so nasty to me

Default cost

Quote Originally Posted by Wula View Post
    I am curious how much did it cost you approx?
    Dear Wula
    The cost for my laser treatment was about four thousand dollars over the course of a few years. My Lady feels it was a good price and well worth smooth skin as male fur is icky.
    Sincerely mypet