Thread: Oooohhhhh boy, this was too close...

Default Oooohhhhh boy, this was too close...

Damn near had the piss scared out of me today at the drugstore. I went in to buy a few items I needed, and thought I might as well grab some dips while I was there. It was a nerve-wracking process for me because I'm still a basket case about these things. Anyways, they didn't have anything I wanted in my size, so I took the rest of my things and checked out.

Lo and behold outside the drugstore is a girl I carpool with to college every day. We made a bit of small talk about the winter break and parted ways. As I got in my truck, I realized what a humdinger it would have been if I was standing there with a big 'lo bag of Tena Super Briefs! Could have lead to some awkward rides to school...

Morale of the story is, Aesir is getting himself a PO box and doing this diaper-buying thing over the interweb. My nerves are too shot for this type of crap lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    Damn near had the piss scared out of me today at the drugstore. I went in to buy a few items I needed, and thought I might as well grab some dips while I was there. It was a nerve-wracking process for me because I'm still a basket case about these things. Anyways, they didn't have anything I wanted in my size, so I took the rest of my things and checked out.

Lo and behold outside the drugstore is a girl I carpool with to college every day. We made a bit of small talk about the winter break and parted ways. As I got in my truck, I realized what a humdinger it would have been if I was standing there with a big 'lo bag of Tena Super Briefs! Could have lead to some awkward rides to school...

Morale of the story is, Aesir is getting himself a PO box and doing this diaper-buying thing over the interweb. My nerves are too shot for this type of crap lol
    Or at the very least: get a big sports duffle bag if you go shopping for diapers in a public place...
    (that is what I do when I occasionally don't mail-order)

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Or at the very least: get a big sports duffle bag if you go shopping for diapers in a public place...
    (that is what I do when I occasionally don't mail-order)
    Noted, but I highly doubt I'm gonna try public anytime soon. Living in a small town kind of sucks for this type of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    Noted, but I highly doubt I'm gonna try public anytime soon. Living in a small town kind of sucks for this type of thing
    I doubt anyone would care you're incontinence. That's what they'd probably think when they see a person with diapers in his or her size.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I doubt anyone would care you're incontinence. That's what they'd probably think when they see a person with diapers in his or her size.
    Personally, I'd rather that no one I knew thought I was incontinent. It might be less troublesome than discussing a kink but it's not a desirable outcome by any means.

Similar thing happened to me when I went to my local pharmacy with my girlfriend. She had been very late on her period and she suspected she was pregnant. We went to pick up a Preggo Testing Kit and as I was at the checkout my dad walked in the pick up his heart medicine. So I had to hide the kit awkwardly as I was chatting away to him. He never mentioned it so I assume he never saw the purchase.

More importantly, the test came back negative.