Thread: a good source for "work shirt" onesie?

Default a good source for "work shirt" onesie?

Hi everyone. I was searching for a good basic black t shirt onesie. Something i can wear to work and it just looks like im in a black t shirt thats tucked in.

My big thing is that id really prefer a shirt with the pocket over the left breast, so i can carry my cigs and lighter.

Im sure a lot of you worry about diaper sag as well, plus.. id just get a kick out of being in a onesie and diaper and no one knowing about it.

So if any of you know of a good online store, id be appreciative if you linked them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Hi everyone. I was searching for a good basic black t shirt onesie. Something i can wear to work and it just looks like im in a black t shirt thats tucked in.

My big thing is that id really prefer a shirt with the pocket over the left breast, so i can carry my cigs and lighter.

Im sure a lot of you worry about diaper sag as well, plus.. id just get a kick out of being in a onesie and diaper and no one knowing about it.

So if any of you know of a good online store, id be appreciative if you linked them to me.
    You can try this site Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc. they have solid color onesies but I don't know about black or a pocket for cigs. On that you might want to email them and see what you can get.

You could try these guys, I have 3 from them, they are by FAR the best I have bought, and stand up well to use. Click under Adult, then bodysuits on the left, the Polo type looks to have the pocket, but the plain T-shirt style I have does not... Easy Access Products and clothing for People with Special care needs, physically handicapped and disabled Sadly, it looks to be only Capri Blue and SM/XL that are available, you could try emailing them and see if they could make you something in Black? Good luck finding, it sure is a hunt to get what you want!