Thread: Just a quick observation...

Default Just a quick observation...

Three hour long movies are SOOOO much more enjoyable in a diaper... I think I was the only one there who didn't have to miss part of it!!!

FE

I'm gonna take a guess and say you just saw the new Hobbit movie. Am I correct?

That sounds like fun! How did you prevent your diaper from leaking? Did you wear plastic pants over it? I've been thinking of wearing one to a movie, but I'm afraid of leakings.

Had to miss the midnight release of the hobbit, tho will go to see it later.
    Also I know what you mean. It is nice for long movies to not have to get up.

It was very nice when I went to the Batman rises. I seen it as the 3 movie marathon. :3
    More so cause all who did that got free refills, one for each movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDriver View Post
    That sounds like fun! How did you prevent your diaper from leaking? Did you wear plastic pants over it? I've been thinking of wearing one to a movie, but I'm afraid of leakings.
    If you have a good diaper, leaks are not really a concern. Unless you do multiple wettings.
    If you use the same diaper brand for a good while, you should get to know how it handles, and holds up.
    Tho plastic pants are always good just for extra security.

Same here, I done it before. I will do it again this weekend when I go see the Hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by fasteddie View Post
    Three hour long movies are SOOOO much more enjoyable in a diaper... I think I was the only one there who didn't have to miss part of it!!!

FE

Movies and diapers go hand in hand they make each other complete.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post

If you have a good diaper, leaks are not really a concern. Unless you do multiple wettings.
    If you use the same diaper brand for a good while, you should get to know how it handles, and holds up.
    Tho plastic pants are always good just for extra security.
    Alright thanks. I've currently been using tena slip maxi and it seems to hold alot. I usually don't wet while sitting down, so I'm not sure how many times I can go, before any leaks. But still, this sounds something worth trying for. Unexpectedly, I also plan to watch the Hobbit.

If you are not comfortable wetting while sitting down, but want to. Try to do it while in a diaper, and sitting on a toilet. It does not come natural to most of us, and it will take time to learn. I still have trouble doing it as well, but it gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDriver View Post
    Alright thanks. I've currently been using tena slip maxi and it seems to hold alot. I usually don't wet while sitting down, so I'm not sure how many times I can go, before any leaks. But still, this sounds something worth trying for. Unexpectedly, I also plan to watch the Hobbit.