Thread: Slipping Further Into It

Default Slipping Further Into It

Suppose I started a few years ago when I was taking meds that had an unfortunate side-effect. Instead of holding back I just decided to get padded, and since then I just of longed to keep them on. Still at the point where I only do it in the comfort of my own home mostly, but slowly building up to the point where I can hopefully go out while wearing.

This place seems better than most, and seems supportive for the most part. I will apologise in advance for being somewhat of a lurker. I feel so inexperienced and I love learning from all of you, but if I do feel like I can make a good contribution to any of you, I will make sure I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by NotAlways View Post
    Suppose I started a few years ago when I was taking meds that had an unfortunate side-effect. Instead of holding back I just decided to get padded, and since then I just of longed to keep them on. Still at the point where I only do it in the comfort of my own home mostly, but slowly building up to the point where I can hopefully go out while wearing.

This place seems better than most, and seems supportive for the most part. I will apologise in advance for being somewhat of a lurker. I feel so inexperienced and I love learning from all of you, but if I do feel like I can make a good contribution to any of you, I will make sure I do it.
    Welcome NotAlways! No need to apologize for being a lurker. That's how we all started. Well some of us. What are some of your other interests? I like reading and movies.

That first trip out wearing always feels like a really big step. I remember my first time. I really enjoy it now. It's an added bit of naughtiness.

I've always wanted to call myself miss lurkalot This has got to be the first forum I've been on that I haven't lurked for a while first. I'm doing it backwards for a change.

Take care of yourself