Thread: Beesana

Question Beesana

Anyone try these yellow diapers? I believe they are European, but I wouldn't mind ordering some since I really like the plain yellow color. It's something a little different from the plain white, but not off the wall with prints or anything. I'm curious how the quality of the diaper is like leakage, absorbency, plastic quality, crinkle factor etc.

The Beesana Nacht (night) used to be quite a nice product. They might still be, but I have not used them for over a year now. Back then they did indeed have a crinkly plastic outer, and they had totally acceptable absorbancy also. I also occasionally like something other than white, and as a DL (rather than AB), printed designs are not really my thing. The fit was a bit strange on me, and the tapes were not amazing if I remember correctly.

Not rushing back to order more, and if it will include expensive shipping to get them, I would say don't waste your money.

I made a big order from save express in germany here a while back and got 2 packs of the beesana nacht size large and was fairly impressed with them. They were smack between abena x-plus and old dry24/7's as far as absorbancy goes, the comfort was, for me personally the best I have felt from a high capacity diaper. If it wernt so ghastly expensive to get them in america I would probably use them more. Hope this helps but as you can see there is a reason I dont write reviews!

I appreciate both your guys' input. I don't think I'm too much in a hurry to purchase them, but they still sound appealing. Definitely going to give them a try at some point in time in the distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I appreciate both your guys' input. I don't think I'm too much in a hurry to purchase them, but they still sound appealing. Definitely going to give them a try at some point in time in the distant future.
    There is a guy in california that sells these in a sample pack of 2 for $6.50+4.00shipping if you just wanted to try them. He is on Ebay as diaper connoisseur(sp) Just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    There is a guy in california that sells these in a sample pack of 2 for $6.50+4.00shipping if you just wanted to try them. He is on Ebay as diaper connoisseur(sp) Just FYI
    $10.50 to try 2 diapers that I'm mildly interested in? No thank you. That's gas money.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    $10.50 to try 2 diapers that I'm mildly interested in? No thank you. That's gas money.
    Just trying to share info with you, thought it may help!
    What does a gallon of gas in california cost right now? The last time i was out there it was over $5.00 a gallon. Just curious:-)

What does a gallon of gas in california cost right now? The last time i was out there it was over $5.00 a gallon. Just curious:-)
    One arm and your first born for unleaded, add a leg for premium. Diesel is available only as a one for one swap. One gallon of Higgs Boson particles for one gallon of diesel.

Just trying to share info with you, thought it may help!
    I definitely appreciate the help you've given me, don't get me wrong. It's just I'm going to have to respectfully decline based on my financial status at the moment.