Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target Footed Pajamas

Default Target Footed Pajamas

ARGH!!! I can't find any XL Sleepers/Footed Pajamas at Target. They fit me perfectly and it's the only thing that really makes me feel good and warm during the winter. And they were $20.

I guess I can pay $50 for some of the footed PJs that they sell online around here, and hope that they are as warm and fit just as good?

I don't know, a lot of things have made me depressed lately such as living somewhere that there's not many (any?) AB/DL/Babyfur that I feel comfortable around. This is the latest thing that adds to it. /vent

If anyone knows where I can find some sleepers that are like the Target ones, and don't cost an arm and leg, can you post them here? Thank you...

You can try the adult ones in woman section at Target and Wal-mart.
    Other than those I do not know of cheaper ones.

I've heard Boys' Fleece Zip-front Sleeper from Lands' End is pretty good but I haven't personally tried them. The way I see it is, $50 is a good investment for a quality AB item. You just have to do your research and find out which ones are quality. Personally, I'm going to give the awwsocute pj's a try. I spent $50 on some ebay sleeper and it was not worth it. I wish I would've done more research before I jumped on that one due to impatience.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've heard target isn't selling the XL sleepers at all anymore. I have no clue if that will change, but that's the word on the street.

Got mine at k-mart 19.00 they had up to xxxl in womans section.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Also, I've heard target isn't selling the XL sleepers at all anymore. I have no clue if that will change, but that's the word on the street.
    What BigKid said. If you look online, they are not even available for purchase as an option online in XL. I do have several I am looking at selling that are still new with the tags from previous years because I got a bit to big around the middle and just can't wear them anymore. PM me if you are interested.

Well, target also has foot-less sleepers in the adult men's section. They are a red plaid in color and zippered and just under $20 if I remember correctly. I really like mine and not having the feet doesn't bother me that much, in fact, I might buy another pair before they disappear for the season. If you absolutely must have the feet then Wal-Mart has adult button-up types in the women's section. Their selection seems to grow each year!

Yeah it is a shame that Target do not make them in XL anymore, hopefully they will next year I have many of them from previous years and they mostly fit great! Now the Land's End sleepers should fit you ok if you are under 5'9 and have small feet and slim! I have both of the boys Land's End models available this year and they both fit but the "bear paw" pattern one fit me slightly better than the striped one. I am around 5'8 tall and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I've heard Boys' Fleece Zip-front Sleeper from Lands' End is pretty good but I haven't personally tried them. The way I see it is, $50 is a good investment for a quality AB item. You just have to do your research and find out which ones are quality. Personally, I'm going to give the awwsocute pj's a try. I spent $50 on some ebay sleeper and it was not worth it. I wish I would've done more research before I jumped on that one due to impatience.

- - - Updated - - -

I would highly recommend the lands end they are twice the quality easily but run a little trimmer but taller.

I just got a pair of sock monkey ones at walmart, 17$ too...deal of the century, super comfy too!

Quote Originally Posted by crinklekitty View Post
    ARGH!!! I can't find any XL Sleepers/Footed Pajamas at Target. They fit me perfectly and it's the only thing that really makes me feel good and warm during the winter. And they were $20.

I guess I can pay $50 for some of the footed PJs that they sell online around here, and hope that they are as warm and fit just as good?

I don't know, a lot of things have made me depressed lately such as living somewhere that there's not many (any?) AB/DL/Babyfur that I feel comfortable around. This is the latest thing that adds to it. /vent

If anyone knows where I can find some sleepers that are like the Target ones, and don't cost an arm and leg, can you post them here? Thank you...

I haven't been able to find them either this year. The nearest Target is about two hours away from me, and I just made a drive over there today for Christmas shopping. I didn't see any. Like others have said, I'm afraid they might not be making them anymore. I hope that next year, they'll reconsider and start making them again.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I know that last year they had to recall a bunch of the pjs at Target, the Circo Sleepers were included in that recall.

I'm glad that I've bought a bunch of the XL Boys sleepers over the past few years. So I'll have awhile before I wear them all out. Just wished I had some new patterns. They are so nice and warm during the winter time. Plus it's nice to be able to buy them, and not spend and arm and a leg. I can buy several of them, for what the next manufacturer would charge me for something in my size.