Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone get into diapers from other fetishes? (story how I got into diapers)

Question Did anyone get into diapers from other fetishes? (story how I got into diapers)

like me. I'm on four other diaper sites and they all find it interesting.

When I was 8 I somehow got a fetish for inflatable pool toys and lots of non water ones too but I had no idea what I was doing.Fast forward a few years and now I'd have this 'goo' come out of me after I'd have fun with my rafts and still not knowing what i was doing I'd figure since it was coming out of the same place as peek it would absorb this goo. I had found an extra pull up from my sister's training days above our washer so I took it,put it on had my fun and the rest is history. It is also the reason why I like girl themed diapers better than boy ones.

So did anyone get hooked in such a weird way?

also kinda unrelated but when I turned 14 I got a fetish for mylar balloons but im telling everyone because I cant have fun with my diapers without my other fetishes.

nope, I was a into diapers sense I was 4 but diapers have kinda been a vehicle to deliver something that I could mess in. my desire has evolved to include wetting and because it synergies with AB I can also get out some of my desires to be hugged, cuddled, taken care of, play with a stuffed animal, and be seen as cute.

I've never had another fetish that isn't directly derived from sex, just diapers... Also, you seem to get sexual attraction to random and unusual objects =D Interesting...

Got into diapers as an offshoot from BDSM. I still tend to lean more towards the bondage side of things when it comes to diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    like me. I'm on four other diaper sites and they all find it interesting.

When I was 8 I somehow got a fetish for inflatable pool toys and lots of non water ones too but I had no idea what I was doing.Fast forward a few years and now I'd have this 'goo' come out of me after I'd have fun with my rafts and still not knowing what i was doing I'd figure since it was coming out of the same place as peek it would absorb this goo. I had found an extra pull up from my sister's training days above our washer so I took it,put it on had my fun and the rest is history. It is also the reason why I like girl themed diapers better than boy ones.

So did anyone get hooked in such a weird way?

also kinda unrelated but when I turned 14 I got a fetish for mylar balloons but im telling everyone because I cant have fun with my diapers without my other fetishes.
    opposite for me. My other fetishes came from diapers. The three major ones are linked with each other and have sub fetishes under each one, though that's just me being organized.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Got into diapers as an offshoot from BDSM. I still tend to lean more towards the bondage side of things when it comes to diapers.
    Same for me...

The first time I wore diapers was because I wanted to be 'locked up' for a long time, and wanted to eliminate the need for a bathroom break. Looking back I realize how dangerous it was for me to have 'bondage time' alone with no one there in case my escape method (usually ice) failed, but luckily nothing too bad ever happened.

(Insert public service announcement about playing safe and stuff.)

I ended up liking the feeling of a wet diaper just as much as the ropes and chains, and the rest is history. I tried the adult baby thing for a while, but it wasn't for me. I don't mind regressing a bit, but not to the point of a baby. Just a younger boy. I liked pretending I was the kidnap victim or the youngest hero who was captured by the bad guys.

You guys are all normal compared to me! Something not too dark dark has it pretty right with me. I like diapers purely for sexual reasons because of that one time so many years ago and thats pretty much it although there are some kid things I like except my mom says I'd be a pervert in the public's eye. One thing I wonder now that I didn't on the other four sites is that since I like diapers for sexual pleasures more than dress up,wetting, messing and being a baby can I call myself a DL or just a diaper fetishist? I know non ab/dl people would freak and jump on the perv band wagon but I ponder from the community.

I think for me it is part of my interest in bondage and submission. It doesn't get much more submissive than being a baby. As for bondage, the earliest memories I have are of refusing to stop using my car seat although back in the mid 90s people didn't keep their kids in them as long. My best friend in preschool had several little siblings and their car was always full of car-seats whenever his mom drove me and our other friend to school I would volunteer to take the car-seat and while I had no idea why I loved it at the time they got me really excited when I was strapped in. I don't remember being interested in diapers until I was a bit older and my mom threatened me with them when I misbehaved(Not sure why I never called her bluff).
    I still like the idea of being strapped in unfortunatly, it would be hard to explain a 6 point harness in my 4 cylinder Sedan lmao.

Well for me, It was purely plastic pants that eventually lead me to try pull-ups then goodnites. My mother used to put me to bed wearing only plastic pants, only to then decide to wear regular underwear after a year almost (time periods are vague). about 1-2 years later from that I have since regretted that decision and desperately wanted to wear them again. I eventually did, but by the time I was 12 they didn't fit so I had the Idea to wear the pull-ups.
    I still prefer wearing only plastic pants to diapers/pull-ups, from what I see on this forum that's not too common.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    You guys are all normal compared to me! Something not too dark dark has it pretty right with me. I like diapers purely for sexual reasons because of that one time so many years ago and thats pretty much it although there are some kid things I like except my mom says I'd be a pervert in the public's eye. One thing I wonder now that I didn't on the other four sites is that since I like diapers for sexual pleasures more than dress up,wetting, messing and being a baby can I call myself a DL or just a diaper fetishist? I know non ab/dl people would freak and jump on the perv band wagon but I ponder from the community.
    Sexual urges and desires are independent from the AB or DL labels. There are sexually motivated DLs and ABs and others who don't experience them that way. Diaper fetishist seems pretty clear to me but I know some shy away from the extremity that is inherent in the clinical usage of "fetish". Hardly any of us fall so completely into one class. Just take it as the start of a conversation and not the end.