Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuk5 from Baby Pants

Question Nuk5 from Baby Pants

Hi everyone, I have some questions about Baby Pants.com. I'm thinking of buying a nuk5 from them, but how discreet are their shipping? Do they ship to Canada? Has anyone had any negative experiences with them? I appreciate your input.

I haven't bought anything from Baby Pants in over a year. My shipments came USPS priority mail in a priority mail box.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    Hi everyone, I have some questions about Baby Pants.com. I'm thinking of buying a nuk5 from them, but how discreet are their shipping? Do they ship to Canada? Has anyone had any negative experiences with them? I appreciate your input.
    So far they are the only company I have ever ordered a Nuk 5 from. I have only used their Amazon store, but the packages they send out are always discrete. They say "BH" on the sender line. I can't remember what they bill as on my bank statement/ online statement. I have always been happy with them and their prices are really good.

One other thing, just a plain Nuk 5 with the white guard and the Nuk 5 modiifed with a normal colored guard causes the nipple to be set back a little bit. If you want a pacifier that allows you to suck on it comfortably I prefer to buy the Nuk 5 with the Playtex guard such as the blue on with the truck on it and the green guard with the monkey on it. It really just depends on the size of your mouth though and what your prefer.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    just a plain Nuk 5 with the white guard and the Nuk 5 modiifed with a normal colored guard causes the nipple to be set back a little bit. If you want a pacifier that allows you to suck on it comfortably I prefer to buy the Nuk 5 with the Playtex guard. It really just depends on the size of your mouth though and what your prefer.
    Good info to know! thanks !

I've made 2 separate purchases, one last spring and one a few months ago. No issues either time. I bought an unmodified white NUK5 both times. Each time, they came in a plain brown package. On the mailing label, was just a return address with the initials B.P. and it came thru the regular U.S. mail. I ordered it thru their web page. No indication on the outside that it was anything AB related. Also I charged it to a credit card and there was also no indication of anything AB related.

Their site says they ship to Canada but the only thing I can recommend is to read up on their policies here

As for the NUK5 itself, I love it. I sleep with it most nights and it's mostly comfortable. One thing, when I sleep with it, some nights I tend to bite down more than other nights and then I end up with sore front teeth in the morning. Some nights my bite is less, so no soreness. I guess it depends on how stressed I am in my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    I've made 2 separate purchases, one last spring and one a few months ago. No issues either time. I bought an unmodified white NUK5 both times. Each time, they came in a plain brown package. On the mailing label, was just a return address with the initials B.P. and it came thru the regular U.S. mail. I ordered it thru their web page. No indication on the outside that it was anything AB related. Also I charged it to a credit card and there was also no indication of anything AB related.

Their site says they ship to Canada but the only thing I can recommend is to read up on their policies here

As for the NUK5 itself, I love it. I sleep with it most nights and it's mostly comfortable. One thing, when I sleep with it, some nights I tend to bite down more than other nights and then I end up with sore front teeth in the morning. Some nights my bite is less, so no soreness. I guess it depends on how stressed I am in my dreams.
    The Nuk guards tend to make the nipple protrude less and seem to cause me more tooth pain than the Playtex guards do. The Playtex guards make a slight whistle noise though so they aren't very stealthy.

I buy from the Baby Pants web site all the time, pacifiers, diapers, plastic pants, just about everything they sell.
    I 've never had a problem and they send everything in unmarked packaging.
    I am in the US but don't believe there would be any issues mailing to Canada.
    Love my Nuk pacifiers!

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    The Nuk guards tend to make the nipple protrude less and seem to cause me more tooth pain than the Playtex guards do. The Playtex guards make a slight whistle noise though so they aren't very stealthy.
    the MAM guards seem to be the happy medium then, I agree about the NUK shields being eh, I hardly ever use mine and mostly stick to the MAM as it adheres better to the face in my case (the NUK shield almost feels like it's digging in) albeit I still am unsure if I'm suckling the right way, almost feels like it's not long enough (but I can't really afford lots of fancy AB stuff so it's still better than nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlNamedSara View Post
    the MAM guards seem to be the happy medium then, I agree about the NUK shields being eh, I hardly ever use mine and mostly stick to the MAM as it adheres better to the face in my case (the NUK shield almost feels like it's digging in) albeit I still am unsure if I'm suckling the right way, almost feels like it's not long enough (but I can't really afford lots of fancy AB stuff so it's still better than nothing)

Hmmm that makes me want to try a Mam guard. I don't think there is a wrong way to suckle a paci. Sometimes I suckle in on off motions and sometimes I just suck with constant pressure.

Their packaging was discreet enough that someone else got to my package first and didn't suspect anything, which is good enough for me!