Thread: Hello!!

Default Hello!!

Hello, I am a DL from Utah. Not sure what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitesgirl3 View Post
    Hello, I am a DL from Utah. Not sure what to say.
    Welcome godnitesgirl3! How about telling us how you like Utah? I see in your profile you like reading. Who are some of your favorite authors? You're a Star Trek fan? Which series? Do you like the Star Trek movies?

Hello and welcome to the site. You can tell us a little bit about yourself like what kind of diapers do you like or how you started. Or you can tell us about your hobbies or what ever comes to mind. You can find a lot of answers by viewing threads and there are more than enough people on that would be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have. I wish you luck!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome godnitesgirl3! How about telling us how you like Utah? I see in your profile you like reading. Who are some of your favorite authors? You're a Star Trek fan? Which series? Do you like the Star Trek movies?
    Huh? Did someone say Star Trek? We have to discuss this, goodnitesgirl3. There's also a few Star Trek groups on this site so you may want to check those out as well. Welcome to the group.