Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long can you actually stay in a dirty diaper?

Default How long can you actually stay in a dirty diaper?

Imagine one messes his/her diaper. How long can he/she stay in that diaper until it starts being harmful (rashes, infections, etc.)?

After an accident I get out of it as soon as possible.

Staying in dirty diapers is not a good idea. Unlike wet diapers which you can wear for a while, you really should change a messy diaper soon after messing. You also have to be careful to make sure you clean yourself up afterward or you can get diaper rash or a yeast infection. If you have to stay in a dirty diaper for a few minutes or a short time that is fine, but I would not stay in one longer than necessary especially if you wear regularly.

I don't recomend it, sure you can stay in it for several minutes, but more than that could hurt your skin or give you a rash. I guess using a rash Ointment should decrease the posibility of a rash.

I've stayed in one all night before but that's it

I do not know how long one can last in a dirty diaper without having to deal with problematic issues, but I typically change out of a messed diaper as soon as possible.

It depends on the person. I have really tolerant skin, and have stayed in messy diapers for long periods of time, often not by choice. As others have noted, it is usually not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    It depends on the person. I have really tolerant skin, and have stayed in messy diapers for long periods of time, often not by choice. As others have noted, it is usually not a good idea.
    I am the same way as you

Depending on your skin type- I would not stay in a dirty diaper any longer than 2 hours, and even 2 hours is still a long time to spend in a dirty diaper

If I had an accident I would get out of my dirty diaper as soon as possible.