Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Over

Default Sleeping Over

I have a few buddies of mine who like to have hang out nights at their homes, and most times everyone stays the night except for me. I am a bedwetter and wear thick diapers overnight. Lately they've noticed that I never stay over and have been asking why. They aren't being mean about it or anything, but I was just wondering what I should do. I don't want to necessarily tell them, but I don't want to lie either. And I have yet to find a night diaper that is discreet enough to wear under pajamas in a quiet room. Thanks for advise in advance

Hmmm. I'm going to pitch you a plan, since it's the most logical thing I can think of. Your buds want to hang out with you, and I am assuming they are your good friends. If there is a logical flaw in my plan, point it out and we can fix it.

Start with a basic cloth-backed adult pull-up and a stuffer pad (tena pull on maybe?), wear it, and don't worry. Alternately, bring a regular night diaper like you normally wear (the more institutional it looks, the better), and wear that under your underpants for additional muffling, and don't worry. Bring along an opaque plastic shopping bag and a ziploc bag. Wear the diaper to bed, change out of it discreetly in the morning, and throw it away double-bagged in the outside trash. If these buds of yours are decent, they won't bother you about wearing a diaper for a medical reason. If they are indecent, remind them that you did that to not ruin their furniture, and they will probably not bother you any further than that.

Is there any reason that won't work? Are these guys super nosy...?

Thanks for asking. We'll get to the bottom of this.

Since incontinence is a biological anomaly, and these are good friends, can you not tell them of your condition? I suppose it might be embarrassing, but it is a dysfunction of the body, and certainly nothing that is your fault, nor should you be ashamed about it. Just my thoughts. I realize it's easy for me to say when I'm not incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Since incontinence is a biological anomaly, and these are good friends, can you not tell them of your condition? I suppose it might be embarrassing, but it is a dysfunction of the body, and certainly nothing that is your fault, nor should you be ashamed about it. Just my thoughts. I realize it's easy for me to say when I'm not incontinent.
    I would personally go this route as well, but then again, it is also easy for me to say this, as I am not incontinent. A true friend wouldn't have a problem with such a thing.

I had this problem as well, what i did may seem silly, but i would take a nap after school and then head to my friends house, id then stay up all night. When i got home I'd diaper my self and hit the hay. seems rediculous but my friends still have no Clue.

And if your buddies are like mine, we would stay up late anyways, playing vedio games,watching movies and chatting. So really it was only a few hours that i had to keep myself awake.

this is kind of a chicken way out of telling your friends. But i never had the guts to tell my buddies.

Thanks for the advise. These are close buddies of mine. I want to tell them, but for me it's still not the right time. Maybe cloth diapers are something i should try? If i were to stay the night we would be in a small area in his basement so I would be pretty close to my buddies. I think it could be just nerves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thelostboy View Post
    Thanks for the advise. These are close buddies of mine. I want to tell them, but for me it's still not the right time. Maybe cloth diapers are something i should try? If i were to stay the night we would be in a small area in his basement so I would be pretty close to my buddies. I think it could be just nerves as well.
    Google super undies they may fit you

If you Google adult superundies they exist also, I believe the website is adultclothdiaperme.com
    this is where I got mine anyways.

I wear cloth diapers as it's what I had as a baby, and so it pushes my buttons, so to speak. Pee tends to really smell in cloth diapers, I think because the plastic pants deprive both pee and cloth from getting air. It breaks down quickly into ammonia, so I don't think it would be a solution. Wearing a Goodnite under cloth works well for me, smell wise, as the Goodnite seems to have something to kill the smell, and filters that which it can't catch as they will leak. The problem with this is that between the Goodnite, cloth and plastic pants, there's quite a diaper bulge. Since I'm wearing at home, this isn't a problem for me, but it would be for you with your friends. I don't see a very good solution here.