Thread: Cuddlz Onesies Vs. Babypants Onesies

Muse

Default Cuddlz Onesies Vs. Babypants Onesies

So I ordered a onesie from babypants a while back, and from the first time I tried it on the bottom always ends up stretching out in 30 minutes to an hour.

Do Cuddlz or Cosyndry onesies have this problem as well. Are there any other differences between the three that I should know about?

Don't know anything about the subject but clothes tend to stretch when worn so I'm betting that the onesies would too.

Muse

Quote Originally Posted by SaraAntarelia View Post
    Don't know anything about the subject but clothes tend to stretch when worn so I'm betting that the onesies would too.
    I'm aware, but the amount my onesie stretched is unusual. I've talked to some friends who have ordered from them as well and they have the same complaint.

I've never had an issue with baby-pants onesie and, from my experience, they are the best. Regardless of manufacturer they are all probably going to be made from similar materials and therefor subject to the same stretching.

I have the same complaint with them. It's China made material that isn't preshrunk. I do like the weight of the material. I've bought my other onesies from Fetware and Aww So Cute and haven't had any problems
    with fit. Whenever I buy anymore it will be from the latter two I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I have the same complaint with them. It's China made material that isn't preshrunk. I do like the weight of the material. I've bought my other onesies from Fetware and Aww So Cute and haven't had any problems
    with fit. Whenever I buy anymore it will be from the latter two I mentioned.
    Well I've seen the onesies from baby-pants but I can't really seem to find any that are cute and I just went looking for Fetware and Aww So Cute but I havn't been able to find a site or anything to check them out.Could I get some help finding them?

Quote Originally Posted by YAHLD View Post
    Well I've seen the onesies from baby-pants but I can't really seem to find any that are cute and I just went looking for Fetware and Aww So Cute but I havn't been able to find a site or anything to check them out.Could I get some help finding them?
    Here's some links Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc. Aww So Cute

I haven't really had that problem - I washed my Baby Pants onesie in hot water, dried it on hot, and it shrunk up quite nicely.