Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when japan makes diapers

Default when japan makes diapers

here's another sign that japan is way too advanced for it's own good and should find a hobby...
    http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2...tml&frame=true

Wow, that's some high-tech stuff right there. I think you're right, Japan should find a new hobby. Just when one thought a diaper couldn't get any more advanced than it already is...

Darkfinn

hmm... combine a diaper with a cathoder...

the japanese do indeed have too much time on their hands... but when you've invented everything else... what is there?

personally I want a diaper that uses the heat from my urine to charge my iPod.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    hmm... combine a diaper with a cathoder...

the japanese do indeed have too much time on their hands... but when you've invented everything else... what is there?

personally I want a diaper that uses the heat from my urine to charge my iPod.
    just don't let the japanese find out or we'll have a working prototype within 3 months. also, don't let the chinese find out otherwise we'll all have cheap ones and end up having pee run down our legs while attempting to charge our ipods on the go.

I am not getting any of them. I am not going to be electrocuted down there!

I honestly think that would be impractical. I mean it's too much more, too much hassle, and it probably cost a ridiculous amount and traditional diapers will do the same thing. A big Marketing Scheme to take our dollars. GRRR

Darkfinn

I honestly don't think it would be used for most active people Kitty... I see this being more useful for bed or wheelchair ridden people...

I think this is good for older people who don't move around so much in the first place. for the rest of us, Maybe not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty View Post
    I honestly think that would be impractical. I mean it's too much more, too much hassle, and it probably cost a ridiculous amount and traditional diapers will do the same thing. A big Marketing Scheme to take our dollars. GRRR
    I agree, interesting to read I think. Way too much too wear as well, would not be worth the benefit.