Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I weird?

Default Am I weird?

I have done a lot of thinking about my AB/DL side and I think I have come to understand myself better. There are several parts to my AB and DL interests. I feel like a black sheep because of it. I need some support and advice, and I wasn't sure if I should post this in the AB or DL forum. I will number the different parts although it doesn't mean that one takes priority over the other.

1. Pure AB. I like to relax with my various AB paraphernalia such as wearing my footie pajamas, a diaper, using a paci, and cuddling with my blankie and plushie. This is therapeutic to me and helps with my depression, stress, and anxiety. I usually wet and sometimes I mess (but it's a big pain). I usually take care of the DL side first so that I don't mix my sex drive into this.

2. Diaper lover side (no AB): I enjoy diapers for the sexual thrill I get from them. I enjoy wetting and messing them but usually just wetting. None of this is done in baby head space.

3. Bondage with diapers (no AB). I havnen't done it yet but I fantasize about being in bodage with a diaper on. The diaper is so I can be in bondage even if I have to go potty and it provides a sexual thrill. I guess some of the diaper is also humiliation and the feeling of a submissive "needing" diapers. None of this is done in baby head space. I would wear plain diapers.

4. Sissy (in adult head space): I have never done it before but I have fantasies about being forced to be a sissy in a diaper and wearing a full outfit. More than likely I would get a thrill out of this for being forced into it and being "changed" into looking more effeminate. This could also include restraints or bondage.

5. Being forced into being treated like a baby by a dominant figure but not in baby headspace (purely adult head space).

Is any of this not normal for a diaper lover and an adult baby? After a long day I usually take care of my sexual needs first usually twice so that I have no sex drive and then I relax with my AB stuff. Most of the time I'm an AB.

Based on posts ive read about others here and the way they behave, id say your habits and behaviors are pretty normal. what it ultimately boils down to is how do you want to feel about it? whether your weird or not is mostly dependent on how you feel about yourself: do you want to be weird? do u want to be normal? How do "you" define weird? just because you may or may not fit the description, does that mean that you are or aren't weird?

(My life I.E.) No matter what way I look at it, im still andy. when i describe myself, i often do so as "I'm Andy," or "I'm so Andy right now," "My Andyness surpasses that of even myself." What it boils down to is what does it mean to me, to be andy? I see myself as wierd, and yet im perfectly normal. I see myself as normal, and yet im still weird. Sometimes i weird myself out, but I never feel anything different than Andy. Being Andy comes with the territory i guess, and weird or not im still andy and nothing changes that, i like being andy. I'm just unique, and so are you!

I am going to let you in on a little "secret" LittlePony. My view of what is "normal" and what is NOT "normal" and thus "weird" is that there ARE NO "normal" people because no 2 of us are the same. it does not matter IF by ANY definition of "weird" if ANYONE is in fact "weird" because EVERYONE is technically weird IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM. so if you are concerned of someone trying to hurt your feelings because they think your "weird" just call them out on their hypocrisy because they have something that is in fact "weird" about them to even though you may not know necessarily what it is that makes that individual "weird".Just remember to do that every time someone tries to force their views on you that you just call them out on THEIR hypocrisy and NEVER FORCE YOUR VIEWS ONTO THEM. you have a right to live in any way you want that does not infringe on other people's right to live as they see fit BY THE SAME STANDARD.so you like diapers for the sexual thrill it gives you? good for you actually for having the courage to even try! and you like diapers to help relax you as well? Good for you for NOT being negligent enough to NOT take care of your emotional needs as well! so you think you would like bondage and humiliation while being forced into a diaper? Good for you for trying new things and not letting the cowardice of other's from holding you back from that! you see in the end you can achieve GOOD things that CAN come out of ANYTHING if handled properly and that is a fun thing to even try to do right? it's up to you to decide what you do with these feelings of course just make sure no one forces their view on you and control's you because of it and never force your views on anyone else either and you will be just fine!

I've always acted, and looked like a rough haggard man, but inside I have been more delicate. I have fought to keep the more fem side of me away so I would not be discriminated against.
    I just accepted all that as being apart of me recently. So yes it is normal. There is nothing wrong with being who you are.

Embrace, and love yourself Pony. It is a powerful, and meaningful to be who you are. Rather than to try to fit in with stereotypes. You will feel much less anxiety if you do what you want.
    Than to do what others want you to do. If you want something, but you feel pressured by social stigma. Go for it, but like anything that is different. Draws positive, and negative attention.

On Thursday I went to the mall to get my hair, and nails done. (no nail polish though) Firstly though I went to the makeup counter at Dillard's to ask for help with my dark skin blotches.
    Now I have a skin, and hair care routine. I shared this with my mom, and she thought it was awesome. She even knows i'm growing my hair out. So they signs are there.
    I'm taking it slow with her. She is receptive, and even loved the skin product I use. So really what is normal to you maybe weird others, but not weird to everyone.

She loves me, and that matters the world to me. Hopefully by being honest, but with caution will yield better results than to just spill the beans all over.

Why would you wish you were something else than you are? I'm sorry you feel that way. I know it is hard to get acceptance Pony, but that is rare. Do you have IRL friends that you can talk to? Sometimes luck plays out to your advantage, and friends do love you enough to accept you. Though I do not know how your friends are so this may not be a good idea. I understand only wishing to be one thing or another. It can put extra stress on you. I just hope somehow you get to a better place in your heart because right now. You seem to be hurting, and for that I am truly sorry. We are here for you buddy, and we love you!

This not sounds weird to me. We are all different and so long you are happy and fell relax whit it then it is good

Your description of how you look at your AB/DL side is very similar to me, minus the sissy side, and a little bit of the bondage side, but what does that matter. There is nothing wrong with wanting to experience those emotions. If you liked the same thing that everyone else liked, and everyone else did the same, then that would be a weird world. Our planet would be a mass of clones, everything would be predictable. At some point everybody would notice that we were all accomplishing the same things, thus accomplishing nothing because it is nothing new, and at some later point we would all get depressed over it because we were all the same, all accomplishing nothing, and the whole world would lead to suicide because we all are alike.

That is how i imagine it.

Be yourself, or we might all die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Your description of how you look at your AB/DL side is very similar to me, minus the sissy side, and a little bit of the bondage side, but what does that matter. There is nothing wrong with wanting to experience those emotions. If you liked the same thing that everyone else liked, and everyone else did the same, then that would be a weird world. Our planet would be a mass of clones, everything would be predictable. At some point everybody would notice that we were all accomplishing the same things, thus accomplishing nothing because it is nothing new, and at some later point we would all get depressed over it because we were all the same, all accomplishing nothing, and the whole world would lead to suicide because we all are alike.

That is how i imagine it.

Be yourself, or we might all die.
    This was a weary nice post.