Thread: Hi from mommydelly

Default Hi from mommydelly

Hi Guys,
    I'm Mommydelly yes obviously I'm a mommy both to a few AB/DLs and to a beautiful little boy who i love very very much, but that isn't all of me I'm goofy silly and i love meeting people, I love watching movies and i read veraciously I don't sleep much so I research alot of random things I love to learn and have fun I've come here for many reasons one of which is support from you wonderful people for my growing incontinence, On a slightly ab/dl note as stated in my profile i am an adult baby and diaper lover
    anyway I digress what is written here isn't everything but i prefer humming not words to put people to sleep so I'll end here If you would like a friend just ask

Quote Originally Posted by mommydelly View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I'm Mommydelly yes obviously I'm a mommy both to a few AB/DLs and to a beautiful little boy who i love very very much, but that isn't all of me I'm goofy silly and i love meeting people, I love watching movies and i read veraciously I don't sleep much so I research alot of random things I love to learn and have fun I've come here for many reasons one of which is support from you wonderful people for my growing incontinence, On a slightly ab/dl note as stated in my profile i am an adult baby and diaper lover
    anyway I digress what is written here isn't everything but i prefer humming not words to put people to sleep so I'll end here If you would like a friend just ask
    Thank you for a wonderful introduction and welcome to the ADISC community! I like movies and reading as well. Who are some of your favorite authors?

Welcome mommydelly, I hope you gain lots of friends and have fun. fetfun

Hey mommydelly, welcome to adsic. Very fun profile pic, you should put it on your avatar too.

Greetings, I would like to take this time to welcome you to the wonderful community here just started with. I have been a member here for several months. I'm experience mommy of almost 20 years. I have diapered lots of butts. I used to belong to the diaper pail fraternity. I also enjoy reading as well. Hope to hear from you soon, bye

Talking Hi to Mommydelly

Quote Originally Posted by Indianamommy View Post
    Greetings, I would like to take this time to welcome you to the wonderful community here just started with. I have been a member here for several months. I'm experience mommy of almost 20 years. I have diapered lots of butts. I used to belong to the diaper pail fraternity. I also enjoy reading as well. Hope to hear from you soon, bye
    Hi and welcome to the Community. I am 63 and have worn diapers for most of my life. I had encephalitis when I was six and Polio when I was twelve. I have learned to love wearing diapers and adult size baby clothes. I have onasies,footed PJs,shortalls with snaps in the croch and with disney characters in the front and back,and baby type of quilts like from Pottery barn. I of course have all kinds of diaper and plastic pants.
    What do you have and are you willy into the AB/DL scene like I am. I would love to talk to someone who is interested in this and participates in this. I am very much AB/DL and love doing this. Please contact me if you would like to talk or message.

WOW! i had internet issues so i apologize for disappearing but it also appears I'm having email issues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBilly View Post
    Hi and welcome to the Community. I am 63 and have worn diapers for most of my life. I had encephalitis when I was six and Polio when I was twelve. I have learned to love wearing diapers and adult size baby clothes. I have onasies,footed PJs,shortalls with snaps in the croch and with disney characters in the front and back,and baby type of quilts like from Pottery barn. I of course have all kinds of diaper and plastic pants.
    What do you have and are you willy into the AB/DL scene like I am. I would love to talk to someone who is interested in this and participates in this. I am very much AB/DL and love doing this. Please contact me if you would like to talk or message.
    I would love to talk with you although i cant pm yet hugs -mommydelly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indianamommy View Post
    Hello! I have to say I'm ecstatic to hear from another mommy....sometimes it has felt as though there were no others,Don't get me wrong I have seen mommies but it seemed as though i was always so different.. Thanks for the welcome you made me actually giggle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Hey mommydelly, welcome to adsic. Very fun profile pic, you should put it on your avatar too.
    I think I will thank you for the awesome suggestion Tyger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Thank you for a wonderful introduction and welcome to the ADISC community! I like movies and reading as well. Who are some of your favorite authors?
    Zip, Some of my favorite authors are John Sandford,William W. Johnstone , Tess Gerretsen and Patricia Cornwell

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You LilBiker

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You Fetfun