Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

My name's Mario, I am 17 years old and I live in Baja California, Mexico (although I was born in Spain, lived a few years in there and then moved to Baja). I am a DL since I was young and I am really proud of being one (although really scared of people finding about it, but it's a risk I take). I find most of the AB/DL's to be really interesting people (the rest, may as well be hungry-perverts or idiots, no offense to anyone though). Anyway, putting the fetish out of the topic for a bit, I'm just a High School student who likes to hang out with his friends, playing videogames and a lot more. I also like listening music, I always try to find new genres I can listen to, but generally, I listen hard rock, metal (thrash, old-school heavy or speed <3), metalcore and progressive (Dream Theater, Rush, Pink Floyd, Bread, etc.). I also have other hobbies and interests but I don't want to make such a long introduction, so if you want to talk about anything and stuff, PM or add me to your MSN or whatever. See you around =).
    Last edited by Motorbreath; 24-Dec-2008 at 19:45. Reason: Needed to put a few details.

DannyTheNinja

Another Metallica fan. Yessssssssssss.

Just wait'll mm3 gets here, he named all his computers after their songs

Welcome to ADISC, have a great time... and do check out the wiki

--Danny

@Kovalchuk: Thanks =).

@DannyTheNinja: Thanks man, I have barely checked the forums and I found this community quite an interesting one. If you want you can add me to MSN so we chat about our musical interests (yes, Metallica's included :p) or any other subject. I'll make sure I check out the wiki. See you around the site =).

Lots of beaches? Looking at a map, Baja California always seemed to me to be the most interesting feature of North America.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your stay

@Tsendo:XD!

Didn't understood what you ment the first time I read your post, wow XD.

Thanks =) I am enjoying the site, that's for sure.

And I'll have to say Merry Christmas everyone, off-topic yeah but I couldn't resist :p

Quote Originally Posted by Tsendo View Post
    It's the longest peninsula, ain't it?
    Yeah, at least, in the continent I believe :p.

hola motorbreaht, he leido que naciste en espaņ.. que bueno.. en que parte naciste?

Hi motorbreat, i was read that u borth in Spain.. thatīs cool... in what part did u born?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyjou View Post
    hola motorbreaht, he leido que naciste en espaņ.. que bueno.. en que parte naciste?

Hi motorbreat, i was read that u borth in Spain.. thatīs cool... in what part did u born?
    Naci en Tenerife, vivi ahi 2 o 3 aņos y luego nos mudamos a Barcelona =) ya luego me mude a Baja California (cuando tenia 8 aņos), puedes decir que ya me "Mexicanice", si la palabra de perdida existe. =)

I was born in Tenerife, I lived in there around 2 or 3 years and then we moved to Barcelona =) later then we moved to Baja (when I was 8 years old), you could say I already "Mexicanized", if that word even exists. =)