Thread: Random people engaging your lil side

Default Random people engaging your lil side

So I own a new pokemon RP site, it's new and rather weird, allowing for morphs and all kinds of things. Pretty open. And the day before the day before yesterday (1:31 am now so it feels like the day before yesterday.) somehow kinks got into the forum chat box, and he references him being into all manner of things. I open up and tell the 2 people in chat I am into ABDL. Well a day goes by and nothing comes of it. But tonight..this morning...whatever. He references me as a big baby boy and starts calling me cute. (after 1 am so the likelihood of a new member walking in is kinda low.) starts using chat commands to do odd things like tickle me. Anyone had such things happen to them?

Guess I can't deny my ABness at this point considering that it made my lil side, which was already emerging as I planned to give it the time it needs tonight, was very happy and content.

Still...odd that this comes from someone who really doesn't know me, perhaps just as odd that my lil side ate it up.

CrinklySiren

Just as some people have inner children, others have inner caretakers. Of course most of the time its just people saying things playfully without considering the outcome of their actions. I've only encountered one non-abdl person who indulged me, and everyone in my life knows about my little side.

This isn't the first time I've heard of 'duggles' (my new phrase - Muggles are non magic folk, so Duggles are non diaper folk ) thinking their *B/DL friends are cute, generally the people who do so are much more open minded - so it's not a bad thing in any way. But why? I'm not so sure, I assume it is because they see you as gentle (perhaps vulnerable?) as a child is and are seeing someone who inside is a little boy (I say that as all the cases I've heard of have been of girls thinking their male *B/DL friend is cute) and in general little kids are cute, so it's just they way they associate it. Definitely better than being associated as a paedophile, both sides of the coin I guess?

Well, it was interesting to be sure, and completely unexpected. Though I can't say my lil side didn't enjoy it, trust me it did.

Muse

Well this wasn't a completely random person, but one of my good friends from high school (by this time I knew she was a furry, and she knew I was a furry, but not about my babyfur side) really surprised me when I told her about me being a babyfur. We constantly referenced things to each other during school, and she even engaged in some role play with me once or twice. Unfortunately we've lost contact, I miss those days. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    This isn't the first time I've heard of 'duggles' (my new phrase - Muggles are non magic folk, so Duggles are non diaper folk ) thinking their *B/DL friends are cute, generally the people who do so are much more open minded - so it's not a bad thing in any way. But why? I'm not so sure, I assume it is because they see you as gentle (perhaps vulnerable?) as a child is and are seeing someone who inside is a little boy (I say that as all the cases I've heard of have been of girls thinking their male *B/DL friend is cute) and in general little kids are cute, so it's just they way they associate it. Definitely better than being associated as a paedophile, both sides of the coin I guess?
    haha - "duggles." I found that really funny.

I love duggles too, will use that in future for sure.
    Back to the original post, I have a lot of contact with others on other sites that are more generalised fetish sites, as opposed to specific like this one.
    I find lots of people that naturally go into caregiving mode or similar, I agree that it is innate ability most humans have.
    I liked your story because you had a positive response to something that a lot of the time is taken negatively. What is the game like anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    haha - "duggles." I found that really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DexxKizwizard View Post
    I love duggles too, will use that in future for sure.
    Thanks guys XD

Feel free to use EVERYWHERE!