Thread: Hi! Greetings and Introductions and all that jazz

Cool Hi! Greetings and Introductions and all that jazz

Hey all! Greetings. I'm here not for as much support as I am to learn about all these different topics and find others who have similar interests, diapers or other interests.

Speaking of, I have a wide variety of interests:
    Sports, to music, to different subjects in school, to different hobbies which range as well. The sports I enjoy are mainly basketball, football, and tennis. I play those on a fairly regular basis. I also play guitar in a band, and write music. I work two jobs, one in childcare and one in retail, so that takes up a good amount of my time.

So there's a little overview of my interests. I could go on forever with details and specifics.

Myself as a person:
    I try to be as kind and generous as I can. I love make people smile and brighten their day. I also like making people laugh, and believe me I'll try. Corny jokes and dumb come in large quantities from me. I try to work as hard as I can on things, especially if I know it's going to help someone or turn out in a positive way. Even if it's just a small school project or something, I like to do my best. I'm very open minded, and I can understand and empathize with others very easily.

Interest in diapers:
    My interest for diapers is mainly as a DL, but I've always been curious about the AB side of things as well. I hope to learn more about all things associated, and get a better understanding of the topics that I'm not as familiar with.

Why I'm here:
    The main reason I'm here is to learn and make friends with similar interests. I like talking to people, especially when we have something in common, but I also like hearing about things I haven't experienced or don't know much about. I like learning about new things and hearing different opinions.

If you couldn't tell, I basically used a skeleton of the cheat sheet to write this post, but eh, it helped me write a post that was 10 times better than it would have been without it. So that's much appreciated!

It's difficult to type or write about myself, but I tried my best! Hopefully I've given a good idea of my interests and personality and everything. Thanks for reading!

Hello Stringsplash and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome and I will look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Hello Splash!

Looks like you will do well here, and there is nothing wrong with using the cheat sheet.
    That is why it is there. Your introduction is very informative, and I would like to welcome you to the family. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by stringsplash View Post
    Hey all! Greetings. I'm here not for as much support as I am to learn about all these different topics and find others who have similar interests, diapers or other interests.

Speaking of, I have a wide variety of interests:
    Sports, to music, to different subjects in school, to different hobbies which range as well. The sports I enjoy are mainly basketball, football, and tennis. I play those on a fairly regular basis. I also play guitar in a band, and write music. I work two jobs, one in childcare and one in retail, so that takes up a good amount of my time.

So there's a little overview of my interests. I could go on forever with details and specifics.

Myself as a person:
    I try to be as kind and generous as I can. I love make people smile and brighten their day. I also like making people laugh, and believe me I'll try. Corny jokes and dumb come in large quantities from me. I try to work as hard as I can on things, especially if I know it's going to help someone or turn out in a positive way. Even if it's just a small school project or something, I like to do my best. I'm very open minded, and I can understand and empathize with others very easily.

Interest in diapers:
    My interest for diapers is mainly as a DL, but I've always been curious about the AB side of things as well. I hope to learn more about all things associated, and get a better understanding of the topics that I'm not as familiar with.

Why I'm here:
    The main reason I'm here is to learn and make friends with similar interests. I like talking to people, especially when we have something in common, but I also like hearing about things I haven't experienced or don't know much about. I like learning about new things and hearing different opinions.

If you couldn't tell, I basically used a skeleton of the cheat sheet to write this post, but eh, it helped me write a post that was 10 times better than it would have been without it. So that's much appreciated!

It's difficult to type or write about myself, but I tried my best! Hopefully I've given a good idea of my interests and personality and everything. Thanks for reading!
    Wow that was a mouthful of a introduction (or a paragraphful or something, I don't know.)
    But it one of the most organized and neat introductions I've seen.

The forum here, the people, the community, is so very nice and welcoming I'm sure you'll have no problems meeting people.
    As for learning about other topics within the AB/DL/Sissy/LG/BF/DF/Anything else, there is a lot, but it's not too intimidating and kind of fun to learn about all of it.

I love tennis I used to play it a lot, not competitively but more casually with friends and family at parks and such. Football and Basketball is fun and Just like tennis more of a casual thing.

I'm sure you have seen the DL forum, but I encourage you and everyone to explore all the forums, you never know what you have an interest in and may find insightful conversations about topics you never even knew existed.

Have fun exploring the forums and again welcome!