Thread: Any word from Bambino?

Default Any word from Bambino?

So, as is usually the case during the holidays, bambino is once again out of stock on their more popular diapers (teddy and bellisimo). The only difference this year that I've noticed is that their customer service seems to have gone downhill slightly.

My past three emails have gone totally unanswered, and I seriously doubt they'd answer any questions about possible ETA's for a possible restocking.

That being said, has anyone heard from them recently? Is there any sort of idea when they'll have product once again?

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!

On their site:
    Medium Bellissimo will be available around week of December 23rd

*shrug* my case of teddy arrived a few days ago without incident. I'm set for awhile

It took them 6 months to respond to an email i sent. But i agree they need to work on their customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos51 View Post
    It took them 6 months to respond to an email i sent. But i agree they need to work on their customer service.
    I just noticed that there's a big thing up saying they're having a Cyber Monday sale on Classico/Total Dry...BUT I checked the Classico prices, and it looks like the price on them per case is actually higher than what it was before.

What kind of place has a SALE and raises the prices of the things they are claiming to have on sale? Has bambino just totally lost it? This is the kind of crappy service I'd expect from ABU, not them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I just noticed that there's a big thing up saying they're having a Cyber Monday sale on Classico/Total Dry...BUT I checked the Classico prices, and it looks like the price on them per case is actually higher than what it was before.

What kind of place has a SALE and raises the prices of the things they are claiming to have on sale? Has bambino just totally lost it? This is the kind of crappy service I'd expect from ABU, not them.
    the classicos are certainly cheaper thent he last time I looked at them. 52.77 for 48 is a pretty good deal. Just under 1.10 per diaper.

If your trying to compare them to ABU, then you really have no idea what your talking about. ABU has done far, far, far FAR worse things then not respond to a e-mail or offer you more of a discount that you feel entitled to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    the classicos are certainly cheaper thent he last time I looked at them. 52.77 for 48 is a pretty good deal. Just under 1.10 per diaper.

If your trying to compare them to ABU, then you really have no idea what your talking about. ABU has done far, far, far FAR worse things then not respond to a e-mail or offer you more of a discount that you feel entitled to.
    At the time I posted this, they were listed at $67.95, they are now showing up as being $56.07 per case.

As for comparing two companies that both sell products targeted to a very specific niche market, I absolutely compare them together. ABU may be godawful, but I get the sense that they are now one of the few other competitors bambino has, and competition drives innovation, or at the very least should convince bambino not to let their CS go entirely to hell in a handbasket. While I never feel entitled to a sale of any sort, I DO expect to at least receive some sort of reply when I shell out nearly $100 on a case of diapers and find that 2 bags within it have serious flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    At the time I posted this, they were listed at $67.95, they are now showing up as being $56.07 per case.

As for comparing two companies that both sell products targeted to a very specific niche market, I absolutely compare them together. ABU may be godawful, but I get the sense that they are now one of the few other competitors bambino has, and competition drives innovation, or at the very least should convince bambino not to let their CS go entirely to hell in a handbasket. While I never feel entitled to a sale of any sort, I DO expect to at least receive some sort of reply when I shell out nearly $100 on a case of diapers and find that 2 bags within it have serious flaws.
    Anytime I heard of a person with diapers falling apart outside of the bag with photo evidence of such bambino has sent out new ones, sometimes even a full replacement.

I bought 2 bags of the first batch of teddies and sent them a e-mail with concerns about the stretchy tapes and they informed me how to put them on properly. Then wrote a guide on the products page explaining why they were snapping and how to prevent it.

I'll also point out my case was 98 dollars, something but I haven't had any issue with the diapers nor tapes. They sell out regularly because they are some of the best diapers out there. But as baby bobby pointed out they post on the product page when they expect more to come in.

Bambino has competitors other then just ABU now, but none of it has ever driven their prices down.