Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Need of Decent Semi-Cheap Diapers

DLMax

Default In Need of Decent Semi-Cheap Diapers

I'm looking for decent diapers that I can buy/order online that ships in a plain box with no mention of "diapers" or any abdl related things. I live with my parents at the moment and since the holidays are coming up I can order things and just be like "don't open any boxes that are coming I have presents being shipped here."

I've gone to several sites not finding to many diapers that are affordable for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I am also looking for an adult onesie for a decent price.

I like ordering from CheapChux.com. They're fairly inexpensive, and although they don't tell you, orders smaller than case size ship in plain packaging only marked with their name and address as the return address. Also, if you're willing to order by the case, check eBay for some awesome deals. I've bought ATNs there before for 50 cents/diaper and StayDry briefs for 25 cents/diaper.

DLMax

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    I like ordering from CheapChux.com. They're fairly inexpensive, and although they don't tell you, orders smaller than case size ship in plain packaging only marked with their name and address as the return address. Also, if you're willing to order by the case, check eBay for some awesome deals. I've bought ATNs there before for 50 cents/diaper and StayDry briefs for 25 cents/diaper.
    How are the ATN's? I found a site where they're like 59 bucks for a case of 100

Quote Originally Posted by DLMax View Post
    How are the ATN's? I found a site where they're like 59 bucks for a case of 100
    They're higher capacity than Depends/Attends but the tendency of the padding to clump when wet takes them out of the running for my best cheap diaper. People have different priorities, so I'd certainly suggest at least giving them a try but a smaller sample might be better.

DLMax

What are good diapers that don't clump up? That really bothers me when that happens :/

Quote Originally Posted by DLMax View Post
    What are good diapers that don't clump up? That really bothers me when that happens :/
    Abenas, I guess from my experience. I don't mind the clumping, because my ATN is usually cold and socked by the time that happens, so I'd change out of it anyway. I like ATN because they are cheap and hide decently under clothes, yet they can hold a good two floodings, possibly more if you're sitting or you have your penis pointing down.

The cheapest onzies I've found have been at awwsocute. $20 seems pretty far below the usual $30 I see at most online stores.

Quote Originally Posted by MIBluejeans View Post
    The cheapest onzies I've found have been at awwsocute. $20 seems pretty far below the usual $30 I see at most online stores.
    They're on sale right now, normally they're $29.99.

Get a case of the first run of the wellness superio series. They're on discount right now for half off -- like .90/usd each after shipping and tax for around 60. Pretty great value for a decent diaper IMHO.

Try ATNs on amazon. They are normally pretty cheap, ship free, and only use amazon boxes. Also they only show up on the credit statement as Amazon LLC.