Thread: confused

Default confused

I sometimes have mixed feelings about wearing diapers, and am wondering if anyone else experiences the same thing. like, I'll sometimes want to just lounge around in my dirty diaper, and sometimes am really just uninterested in wearing diapers. anyone else feel the same?

It happens occasionally to me. Usually after I masturbate you'll get a low. Also when you believe that you are ready and suddenly you feel uncomfortable. Didn't happen to me today when I messed in one. Probably the reverse.

Yep. It's called the binge-purge cycle. Happens to almost everyone.

It really isn't unusual to feel like this. Nothing to be confused about - as long as it doesn't go too extreme, like a binge were you shut out your normal life to get more and more baby time, or a purge where you actually throw all your stuff away, it isn't a problem. Just accept it and try not to worry.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    It happens occasionally to me. Usually after I masturbate you'll get a low. Also when you believe that you are ready and suddenly you feel uncomfortable. Didn't happen to me today when I messed in one. Probably the reverse.
    Actually.. that's our instinct. The OP was probably talking about his infantilism desires, which sadly are not mentioned in our instinct :P.

Although what you've mentioned is certainly true. The reason we feel icky and "low" after the big blow is to prevent us from doing it again straight after, which would be pointless because there's hardly anything left! Crudely said, that is

soren456

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Yep. It's called the binge-purge cycle. Happens to almost everyone.
    I think that cycle is far more extreme than a simple temporary disinterest in diapers.

Diapers are sexual for me, but like most people, I have more than one thing in my sexual imagination. So I may be hot for diapers one time and hot for something else the next.

(But not that often, I must say . . . .)