Thread: I finally joined.

DLhere

Cool I finally joined.

Long time reader, first time poster here. Where 2 began...haha. I've been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. Diapers are sexual for me, but I also just like 2 wear them. And I would wear regularly if it was more socially acceptable. Unforunitally it is not. The urge 2 wear seems 2 be strongest when I don't have a gf...it seems 2 go away when I do. But I think if I was in a long term relationship it would creep back. I guess I've become a little AB as well...just cuz it seems 2 go so well w/ diapers. Sexually...I'm mostly into diaper punishment/forced into diapers stuff. I'd rather be the one diapered, but girls in diapers is hot 2. Kind of like girls in panties hot...I think most guys that r DL also have a panty fetish...am I right? Be honest. That'd b funny...the diaper lover who doesn't want to admit he has a panty fetish 2. lol. I should've made my username lonley in diapers...cuz that's about what this fetish is...the odds of finding ones ideal girl who would b down with this fetish seems slim. It really makes a guy wish diapers wern't such a desire. Self control seems 2 b important as well. I could deffenetly see myself becoming dependent if I could wear as freely and as often as I seem 2 think I would like too. Well...that's enough 4 know. Should be interesting talking 2 others like me 4 once...I've never told anyone in rl...and I may never. Who knows...but here's a good start.

Welcome! DLhere I am your friendly space cow moo ! Pft ! Just kidding ! :P welcome to the cleaner abdl ect. Side of the net .
    I was considered a lurker to before I joined, I'D occasionally browse adisc up two three months before I joined ! After I joined I was a lil shy at first, ( lol not trying to use puns ! ) after about three months I came around to it more and started posting , gaining more confidence in myself in the process . I hope you find the same works for you.
    Panty fetish ? I've actually never have thought of one to be blunt. I don't think that many male members here who have in interest in diapers would have a panty fetish as well. (This is not to say that I doubt that, I'm also sure this is true viceversea )

I'm not so much into the BDSM aspect of diaper wearing, allthough they are sexual to me.

I am considered ab as well I've always felt a deep connection to that side of me, I just didn't realize it for yrs. My response to finding that I relate to ab more was awsome ! I could finally stick my feet into the water with giddy excitement ! Sorry getting a lil off topic !

Again welcome to the site little one

Interesting. Panty fetish? well not exactly, though I have definite preferences as to what sort of panties I like a girl in, no grandma drawers, no butt floss thongs, something along the lines of a bathing suit bikini style. No Dora the Explorer stuff either. I am not into cross-dressing, tried it and it did nothing for me.

As to fetishes sitting up and begging when you're single, well, part I think is unrequited lust, part that you are free from distraction and your mind is inclined to wander... and set up shop on new ground. I will say this: that nudity is all fine and dandy, but a hotly dressed girl is all THAT MUCH HOTTER.

I should've made my username lonley in diapers...cuz that's about what this fetish is
    Not necessarily. ABDL has brought me many friends, quality friends, and I don't really have all my thoughts and fantasies on having a padded gf.

DLhere

Yeah. I mean...I think we would all prefer 2 be the 1 in diapers...and that's the main desire. But I guess what I meant was it's hot 4 me anyways to see a girl in a diaper as well. Is it not? Girls look hot in anything right. As far as the panty thing...it's not like I have any...I meant it's just another material object that is a turn on. Like girls r more about feelings and guys are more visual kinda thing.

Welcome!!!!!!

have fun here and i hope you feel welcome

as for the panty thing... it dosent do anything for me and I like diapers, sorry to mess with your hypothesis. :P

welcome again

Hi and welcome to the site DLhere. Looking at your avatar, are you Native American? I'm part Lenni Lenape. My dad was half and my grandmother full blooded Lenape. I loved my dad and that side of him.

DLhere

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site DLhere. Looking at your avatar, are you Native American? I'm part Lenni Lenape. My dad was half and my grandmother full blooded Lenape. I loved my dad and that side of him.
    Huh? No. My avatar is of two Cuddlz diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by DLhere View Post
    Huh? No. My avatar is of two Cuddlz diapers.
    I guess what looks like feathers is just part of the wrapper?