Thread: Babysitters?

Lightbulb Babysitters?

Hey I was just checking out some abdl parent rosters and I was wondering whether we shoudl create a babysitter forum or subforum like all the other websites. Also I was just askign you're opinion on some good ones, even though I'm still too young to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by huggies_cutie View Post
    Hey I was just checking out some abdl parent rosters and I was wondering whether we shoudl create a babysitter forum or subforum like all the other websites.
    Those websites are dating sites, Adisc is not a dating site. Its a support community for not only *B's/DL's but also for incontinent people. There's already plenty of dating sites out there for *B's/DL's we do not really need Adisc to become like them.

Yet ab/dl rosters are only found on dating sites. <_>

I don't suggest asking for anything related to babysitting/*B/DL dating here. This is a support forum, not a pick up site.
    As for knowing any good sites, I don't know any. And if you think you're too young, you probably are.
    /discussion
    --Honey-sempai

If there are any babysitter types, considering it regards adult babies, they can post whatever they need in the Adult Baby forum if they are looking for support of some kind!

babydiaper24

Well there alot sites got rosters for people who plan on meet or evening setting up events for ABDL get together like camp trips or day outs .I think be good idea if we could have A roster but make for one thing for posting events and so other ABDL can meet if that want to .But leave out mommy or daddy things that what make dating part.

Because there are so many teens on ADISC, we don't generally set up public meetings, where the members would meet complete strangers.

Those who want to meet others usually do so on their own terms. The few ADISC meetings that *have* gone on were for those who have known and trusted each other for quite a while.

While a roster can be a good idea, it is not something that will be implemented on ADISC. (Unless Moo goes through some sort of crazy metamorphosis)

babydiaper24

Ok understand yeah would not want younger member meet adult on here that mega risk now days teen meet people online.

Quote Originally Posted by babydiaper24 View Post
    Ok understand yeah would not want younger member meet adult on here that mega risk now days teen meet people online.
    "Geico, so easy a caveman can do it."