Thread: I need a hi five!

Default I need a hi five!

Guys, something awesome happened and I need a hi five. My wife let me wear diapers to bed last night! We had talked about my interests in them before but this was the first time I actually got to wear them in front of her. I was really nervous when I put them on, but once I hoped in bed she said "Wow. Maybe I'll let you put one on me sometime." To which I almost died. She was really tired so she fell asleep soon after, but this was something that I had wanted to do my entire life. We are currently living separately and only meet on the weekends, so I have to wait a little bit before I can get some more diaper play, but it's fantastic.

You know when I first mentioned it to her, she had a really strong negative reaction, but a month later when I brought it up, she was totally cool with it. This time she acted like it was no big deal. It is a great turn of events.

Congrats on getting to wear. Would also say that requires "high fives all around".

Quote Originally Posted by neocarbunkle View Post
    Guys, something awesome happened and I need a hi five. My wife let me wear diapers to bed last night! We had talked about my interests in them before but this was the first time I actually got to wear them in front of her. I was really nervous when I put them on, but once I hoped in bed she said "Wow. Maybe I'll let you put one on me sometime." To which I almost died. She was really tired so she fell asleep soon after, but this was something that I had wanted to do my entire life. We are currently living separately and only meet on the weekends, so I have to wait a little bit before I can get some more diaper play, but it's fantastic.

You know when I first mentioned it to her, she had a really strong negative reaction, but a month later when I brought it up, she was totally cool with it. This time she acted like it was no big deal. It is a great turn of events.
    The same thing happened to me a few months ago in regards to my girlfriend. She was a little worried and disapproving at first, but now she accepts that I wear them to bed and is approving. Best thing I have ever done, but it was very difficult at first. I would recommend to anyone... tell your partner. Get it off your chest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	High-Five-200x200.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	19282

High five Neo!

And thanks for the encouragement Route. :-) hoping I have the courage to tell my SO soon :-)

*High five* Bro! Nice! I just started recently wearing around my wife again, it it brought back all the nervousness like before. Glad things are looking up doe you.

High five!!

when telling a partner, It definitely makes a big difference what YOUR attitude and energy is. I told my current partner like it was just another fetish, and I was honest about how often I wear. In the past I was embarrassed, and stretched the truth about how often I wore, to down play it. This time I was honest, and told him I may wear 5 nights a week, which sometimes I do, sometimes I don't wear for a week. At least I was honest with him and honest with myself.

The result has been having a partner that doesn't judge me or make me feel ashamed for wearing diapers, and he diapers me anytime I ask him too. He's gotten really good at getting his baby all snug in his diapers!