Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footed sleepers in Canada?

Default Footed sleepers in Canada?

Any Canadians here have any luck finding adult footed sleepers in store? Checked out Walmart and Target last week - nothing.

Odd that footed sleepers still haven't caught on in one of the world's coldest countries.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Any Canadians here have any luck finding adult footed sleepers in store? Checked out Walmart and Target last week - nothing.

Odd that footed sleepers still haven't caught on in one of the world's coldest countries.
    Really, they don't have any in Target? That's where I've gotten all of mine for the past several years, and I live down in Oklahoma, where it's warm most of the year. You might try looking online at Target. Depending on what your size is, you might be able to wear them. The Boy's XL is a boy's 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Really, they don't have any in Target? That's where I've gotten all of mine for the past several years, and I live down in Oklahoma, where it's warm most of the year. You might try looking online at Target. Depending on what your size is, you might be able to wear them. The Boy's XL is a boy's 18.
    I think Target Canada's product line is slightly different.

And there's no way I'd fit in a Boy's XL - I'm 6'4". The women's XL sleepers might work, but I'd prefer to try em on at the store.

Amazon.ca actually has a rather nice selection.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    Amazon.ca actually has a rather nice selection.
    The issue with buying online is that I can't try them on before I buy them. I've ordered a few pairs on eBay and they all ran too short.

I was able to fit in a Women's XL at Walmart last year... wonder if they'll have new prints this year?

Good luck, I did both Target and Wal-Mart today and none of them sold anything that could look like a footed sleeper, and I'm near Montreal which is one of the big city here, even in the women dept there was nothing to be found.

I ordered these form Crazy for Bargains last year. And I would recommend them to you since you are tall.

Fun Footies Yellow Smiley Pajamas for Adults - Footed Pajamas for Women

They are huge! The sizing chart says the XL will go up to 6'3 but I think they would fit you perfectly, you being one inch taller does not matter in these sleeper since they seem to be designed really loose fitting. I am a bit over 5'8 and they are HUGE! on me. If you ever tried the Target women XL Nick & Nora and know how they fit you these are much bigger and longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebben View Post
    I ordered these form Crazy for Bargains last year. And I would recommend them to you since you are tall.

Fun Footies Yellow Smiley Pajamas for Adults - Footed Pajamas for Women

They are huge! The sizing chart says the XL will go up to 6'3 but I think they would fit you perfectly, you being one inch taller does not matter in these sleeper since they seem to be designed really loose fitting. I am a bit over 5'8 and they are HUGE! on me. If you ever tried the Target women XL Nick & Nora and know how they fit you these are much bigger and longer.
    Please tell me the adult sizes have the full length zipper... insta-buy!

Did you buy an XL pair or do they just run really big? I'm fairly thin so I tend to prefer a snug fit. Also trying to avoid bunching in the legs.

Shame about the black soles, but I'm willing to overlook it if they sport the full length zipper. Thanks!
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 25-Nov-2013 at 14:15.

Snug as a Bug is in Toronto, and they even have a physical store. They also have great stuff that seems like it's very good quality. It's been a few years since I've visited the physical store, but I remember it having a good selection. Of course, there's the online presence too.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Snug as a Bug is in Toronto, and they even have a physical store. They also have great stuff that seems like it's very good quality. It's been a few years since I've visited the physical store, but I remember it having a good selection. Of course, there's the online presence too.
    The only thing keeping me from buying the Snug as a Bug footies is that strange black "bumper" around the soles (as trivial as it may sound...). Oh, and the price.

But thanks for the suggestion. I might still check out the store next time I'm in the city.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic Moose - Adult Footie

These are pretty cute. Full length (foot to neck) zipper and drop seat too!

Again, a little on the expensive side, but it's tempting. I might need to be a little more frugal this month. :P