Thread: Doubling Up?

abdloutlook

Default Doubling Up?

How would I double a goodnite?

Hmm. Is this a trick question?

The logical suggestion would be to pull one on. Then pull another on.

You could also cut off all the 'wings' / excess fabric of one Goodnites so you are just left with the absorbing pad part, and then drop that into another one. You could make small holes in the padding of the one you drop in, so it drains through, but for me Goodnites always leak out the side of the crotch, and I think with added bulk it will do so even sooner.

Now using the pad from a Goodnite in an adult diaper... That is more useful!

Andrew

I would wear proper diapers with tape. You can put stuffers inside. Goodnites have not the right absorbency and tend to leak very fast. I love my Tena Maxi. They are white, have plastic backing and hold much. Rarely I put stuffers in for sleeping, but only when I had lots of tea before going to bed.

My guess would be to wear a goodnite with holes in the outer plastic inside of a taped diaper. Doubling GN's (I think) would make useless the leak guards that make me prefer wearing them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by abdloutlook View Post
    How would I double a goodnite?

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    ... but for me Goodnites always leak out the side of the crotch, and I think with added bulk it will do so even sooner.
    Yeah, I'm with Soakingboy on this; the crotch width of Goodnites and Underjams is too narrow for an adult (males especially) even before stuffing another diaper inside. Unless you're of enviably small stature for an AB, I would tend to look on doubling-up of Goodnites as little more than a way to pad one's bottom a bit more. Functionality-wise, it seems a bit risky.