Thread: ABU Diapers

Post ABU Diapers

Have any of you tried these diapers . If so I was wondering what you thought of them.

I haven't tried them, but I've seen more than one complaint over the last couple months about slow or undelivered orders and lack of communication. I know that's hearsay, so take it for what you think it's worth and act accordingly.

Too big for me anyway. Still, though, I can't say anything since I haven't heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I haven't tried them, but I've seen more than one complaint over the last couple months about slow or undelivered orders and lack of communication. I know that's hearsay, so take it for what you think it's worth and act accordingly.
    Yeah that makes me nervous to get any

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    Yeah that makes me nervous to get any
    Depends on how much you are willing to gamble. If you really want to spend your money wisely, don't do it. If you really want the diapers more than the money, go for it.

They don't look as good as Abena X-plus or Bambino's I think. And like all printed diapers I think they are rather worthless unless you can somehow show them off. <_>

From the pricing page, they look even more expensive than abena x-pluses, which are pricey to begin with. Unless they are some sort of obscenely absorbent diaper that would trump the X-plus, I think they would be overpriced, most likely due to the decorative tapes. In my opinion, if having the babyish designs on them are that important, make your own and save the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    From the pricing page, they look even more expensive than abena x-pluses, which are pricey to begin with. Unless they are some sort of obscenely absorbent diaper that would trump the X-plus, I think they would be overpriced, most likely due to the decorative tapes. In my opinion, if having the babyish designs on them are that important, make your own and save the money.
    I am pretty sure you can buy Abena X-plus diaper's and put stickers on the front of it yourself and it will still be cheaper then these diapers. I think the same can also be said for Bambino's.

In my opinion, these are honestly way cuter than Bambinos. If only they had one tape per side though... hehe

I would strongly recommend not ordering from ABUniverse...

As someone else said, there is a large issue with them taking people's money, and never sending any product. It isn't a one time thing either... The amount of people that have been ripped off by them is pretty large.

ABU has posted on other ABDL forums recently about new products they're coming out with, and every time without fail people start posting up about why they never got their orders... And ABU never responds.

The diapers aren't that great anyways. Not as thick as the usual favorites, and the padding clumps into a big wad in the center of the crotch after a while.