Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: padded at work

Default padded at work

Yesterday I finally got the courage to wear a diaper to work unfortunately I work in a factory running a press so it a lot of bending over so the potential of diaper showing is high but my uniform does a pretty good job of covering it up.
    P.S. I might just wear the rest of the week.

wow all i can to this is you must either be very brave or just not care

I think it was a little of both I'm kinda at the point when i'm tired of holding back who I am

Quote Originally Posted by surgelover View Post
    I think it was a little of both I'm kinda at the point when i'm tired of holding back who I am
    Good for you ... You should never have to hold back of who you are. I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by surgelover View Post
    im happy for u accepting yourself as who you are is half the battle i find.

While I understand, I implore you to at least take reasonable measures to conceal it, and only do this if you are willing to accept the outcome of someone finding out, and accepting the blame. Feel free to wear to work, just don't force everyone to see your daipers, it's wrong. Imagine a plumber coming over to your house wearing some kind of leather bondage undies, and exposing it entirely visibly as he bent over. Not a pleasant image to have in your head. XD Just be carefull not to make it obvious, and keep your wearing to yourself, so that if they find out, it was either an accident or their fault, but not yours.

I don't believe in flaunting it I keep my shirt tuck and I make sure it stays tucked in

i dont feel i should involve others. unless of course they want to be involved so to speak. as long as im not hurting other people by doing it or forcing other to partake in it against there will i dont see the problme with it.

You could always invest in some solid color onesies preferably in white. That would totally conceal your diaper if your doing a lot of bending over. Some will look just like tee shirt
    while others look like a polo shirt.

I wear to work 3x a week or so. Usually with bibs so nobody can see. Love being padded at work! Well, anywhere, really.