Thread: Bambino Bellissimo low on stock / out of cases, any new options lately?

Default Bambino Bellissimo low on stock / out of cases, any new options lately?

Basically what the title says. The cases have been unavailable for more than a week. You can still order bags, but it's more expensive. I'm not sure if they are doing this to make more money or if they actually are low on stock.

I was wondering if anyone had heard from them on when the cases would be back in stock.

Also I was wondering how the other brands have been doing lately, or if there have been any new ones? I know that ABU is never absorbent enough for me, always leaking, so I stay away from that one. I wish there were Fabines here in the US for a reasonable price.

Thanks!

I think a lot of it has to do with this: x10x10 on eBay . Go and look at his listings and see some of his prices.

I tried to call them yesterday about the same thing but no answer! Hopefully they do a sale for Black Friday and restock this week..

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I think a lot of it has to do with this: x10x10 on eBay . Go and look at his listings and see some of his prices.
    $45 for 10 diapers? may as well order some fabines!

What is he trying to do? Make there be no diapers amiable on the market and then sell them at a higher price, because he knows a bunch of people would be looking for them?

THE DIAPER STOCK MARKET HAS CRASHED.

$500 for a case of Bambino teddies!?! o.O THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Seeing as my supplies will run out near the end of December I really hope some of the more quality products come back in stock. (I'm looking at you Dry 24/7s.)

This is why I buy Abenas, because of sellers like THAT thing on %&!TBay. I will also take advantage of sales from the likes of ABU, as long as the product works for my needs. I really do hope the Dry24/7's come online soon. Oh by the way: This idiot has had TEDDY's listed for a thousand bucks a case! Someone needs to have his account pulled.

$500 bucks for a $65 case of bambinos, what the hell is this guy smoking? Can anyone say price gouging, I dont see how he/she stays in buisiness. for 500 bucks these better either put themselvs on or come with a REALLY smoking hot nurse to put them on you. Just sayin:-)