Thread: question about ABDLfactory

Default question about ABDLfactory

alright I have SEEN the site ABDLfactory and all I want is a simple yes or no answer. is it possible to buy something from them and have it delivered here in the U.S.? I know they are in Europe but I am getting the impression that I can ONLY get their stuff in Europe. I live in Ohio near the great lakes and I have no clue if I can get anything delivered out here from them. and yes I know it might cost more due to increased shipping and handling but I really want to just try their HUGE sample pack because I am currently experimenting with various diapers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Clearly, yes: Delivery Information
    well obviously I never saw that link thank you Trevor. I have one more question then how much does it cost in terms of U.S dollars to buy that sample pack? just give me a basic conversion rate because I have ironically never did use those formula's before in my life due to a lack of legitimate reasons.

Google it! :-) its pretty cool, just type in the string " 25 euros to $ us" and it should give you a rough conversation. Obviously substitute your number for 25

Quote Originally Posted by Moicano View Post
    Google it! :-) its pretty cool, just type in the string " 25 euros to $ us" and it should give you a rough conversation. Obviously substitute your number for 25

you could also just try typing in google currency converter and you should be able to find one that will convert to any currency. i find its a good way to work out hwo much something you buy online that not in pounds is.

the one i alwas use works fine for me.

ok the price tag for just those 25 diapers from the sample pack is effectively doubled just because I have to get them in large size(more weight) and the DISTANCE they have to travel to get to me which comes out to 99.73. sorry but my budget cannot handle that kind of a hit yet so unfortunately I will just have to get sample packs elsewhere. however in the FUTURE I might very well try to get them for like a VERY special occasion or something like that.

norcal57

There is a currency button at the top of the page Currency (€ $)
    Disposable Diapers

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    There is a currency button at the top of the page Currency (€ $)
    Disposable Diapers
    ok that accuracy "saved" me $1.10 for a total of $98.65 to have it delivered out here I was off only by $1.10. I think I will get that sample pack for only special occasions because I can find equivalent quality counterparts over here for less that's all.