Thread: Kind of "coming back" from Hungary :)

Default Kind of "coming back" from Hungary :)

Hello!

I've made my ADISC account a few years ago when i was maybe 16 years old.
    I wasn't a very active poster here in the past, partly because of my lacking knowledge of speaking english and partly because i couldn't accept myself..
    Now a long story comes of my past 3 years:

First of all, 3 years ago i slowly got in contact with a guy who also lives in Hungary and he was also on ADISC. We were become great friends and he also introduced to his sister a few months later.. At that time he also told the whole ABDL thing to his sister and that we are both coping with this thing.

In the next few weeks a disaster happened: my mother has found my slightly used diaper hidden in my room and they also managed to found out what i was browsing on my computer in the last months... Yes,i know..I was very stupid and lame at that time..
    I had to go to a shrink for almost 2 years and my mother was mad about diapers..

But at that time in May 2011, i've found out that i'm seriously in love with the ABDL friend's sister.. She had the same feelings as i am. She was 3 cm (approx. 1 inch) taller than me and 2 years older.. But these were not a problem for us
    She fully accepted my crossdressing side but the first problem came when i realised that she is not very comfortable with my ABDL side,although she said she is... That was a big disappointment for me in accepting myself..
    In October 2013 we splitted up after a LOTS of argument mostly due the fact that her ABDL brother has also had serious feelings towards me since summer.. but i did not. My girlfriend also knew this and we couldn't do anything with this situation. Her brother even tried committing suicide in the worst moments but fortunately i could prevent him from doing that by being in the right place and in the right time..
    Soon i completely left them because i had the feeling there were not the same as they used to be.

In January 2012 I was still going to the shrink and my ABDL desires have been completely gone in just one or two months but the crossdressing things still remained. That was a very interesting experience.

In March 2012 I've met a girl via a matchmaker site. She lived far away from me,we had to travel 2 or 3 hours to meet.But we started dating and i've told, my crossdressing desires (i didn't have courage to also tell the past ABDL things..) she told that she accept it,but she said thats my private thing and she always avoided discussing more about it.. We could meet not very often but everything seemed fine and I loved her. At the middle of the summer she told that she don't want to meet me the next week and also not on the second...
    After two hours of shocking discussion she told that it's the end and she don't want to continue it..She couldn't feel love but she didn't want to tell earlier. That was so sudden that it shocked me... From that moment i felt that trusting in people (when being in a relationship) is extremely hard..

In February 2013 all of a sudden,a girl wrote to me on a matchmaker site.
    I found out that she live in the town which is next to mine and she has the same general interests as me. After several meeting we were joking and chatting about that what would happen if i would wear a skirt..
    She said that nothing would be happen,why not,if i want to? After I came home we started chatting on MSN again and i brought up that "skirt thing" again. She was still fine with it,so i took a deep breath and i linked a picture to her where she saw me fully crossdressed. Both of us were very happy at that evening. Even in her childhood she dressed her male dolls in the girls' cloths. I don't have to say more,i think.. Soon we were become a couple.
    In June i finally had the guts to tell the ABDL thing to her which was in the past.
    Her first thought was,how cute it is and she was very interested. After a while she even wanted to try on a diaper She liked the feeling of it and I was very happy Now after the whole summer and autumn i feel that my desires coming back stonger and stronger and I feel it's much easier to accept it while have a loving and caring supporter.
    My inner peace came back and I had the thoughts that now it's worth to rejoin to the community

Hi and welcome back to the forums. It's nice to hear you have a partner who accepts this side of you.

What are some of your other interests and hobbies? Your favorite movie or TV show, or type of music? We love to get to know our members.

After all is said and done be true to yourself and allow things to grow. Demands can kill a fragile psych and ruon a beautiful relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Hi and welcome back to the forums. It's nice to hear you have a partner who accepts this side of you.

What are some of your other interests and hobbies? Your favorite movie or TV show, or type of music? We love to get to know our members.
    When I have a little bit of freetime I love to go to the city or into the nearby forest and take photos.. It's just doesn't matter where, if I can find an interesting subject.
    Cycling and ATV riding is also one of my favorite if the weather is suitable.
    And listening to music is not only an average daily routine for me, while commutting to school or anywhere.. Sometimes I just sit-back in my old uncomfortable swivel chair, in front of my desk and enjoy the music..and I don't do anything except that.
    my fav genres are alternative,rock,ambient,IDM,post-rock,Jrock/Jpop and anything "weird" just like these.
    Placebo,Rise against,Volbeat,Lana del rey,Yellowcard,Band of Horses,Parov Stelar,Bullet For my Valentine,Goldfinger,Pink Floyd,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,Ludovico Einaudi,Blink-182,Flyleaf,Boards of Canada (yeah,this is the band where my name comes from ) Maybe these are the better known ones..

Quote Originally Posted by Downey935 View Post
    After all is said and done be true to yourself and allow things to grow. Demands can kill a fragile psych and ruon a beautiful relationship.
    I'm always very careful about these things and I make sure to know if it's not too much for her or she is comfortable what we are doing. But anyway thanks for reminding me. These are one of the things which is always important to keep in my mind,i guess..