Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: diaper friends

Default diaper friends

i wish i had some diaper friends to hang with im always lonly and bored

Hmm. I think I am in the minority here. I like to keep my DLism to myself and don't like to get other people involved. Obviously I can speak my mind on ADISC, but in the real world meeting other AB/DL peeps does not interest me. I don't even want my girlfriend to get involved.. Maybe I am an extremely introvert DL.

Good luck on your friend quest. I'm assuming there are loads more AB/DL folk in California then where I live.

I think I understand what you really want. You want someone to relate to. I myself feel isalated and alone where I live, but sadly your best bet at ab/dl friendship is online. I do hope I'm wrong, and you find what you're looking for. If you ever feel like talking my PM is always open.

Do a google search for a diaper munch in your area! It would be a great place to meet local abs and dls.

I haven't been to one yet, but I hear they are pretty cool :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Moicano View Post
    Do a google search for a diaper munch in your area! It would be a great place to meet local abs and dls.

I haven't been to one yet, but I hear they are pretty cool :-)
    Now THAT'S a good idea! It would never have dawned on me to use Google search for a diaper munch.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by danielo368 View Post
    i wish i had some diaper friends to hang with im always lonly and bored
    I feel ya mate, though I don't fully comprehend a DL's desire to hang with another DL other than to have a common interest in something so rare, but being an AB as I am I've been where you are. Don't give up I found friends and now i have a group that i see monthly :P! and you're in CALI!! theres PLENTY of AB/DLs over there, you just have to know where to look. I recommend Fetlife.

Yea fetlife's a great place to start looking. Theres lots of munches where I live but I haven't mustered the courage to go to one yet

Quote Originally Posted by CLPP View Post
    Now THAT'S a good idea! It would never have dawned on me to use Google search for a diaper munch.
    LittlesMunch.com

Forgot the name of the site Google did find it pretty quick ;-)

i can relate to that guy. but enough about me im sure that there are tonnes of people on adisc who wish they had diaper buddies to hang out with i guess its just a case of finsing a way to get to eet and know other abdl inclinned people and who knows you ight get to know somone really well and then you might start to become friends and such.

the whole diaper thing isnt sexual to everyone. its not a sexual thing with me either but everybody is differant i guess.

for some it is sexual

for tohers its just more about the ABDL bit of it

some like to be spanked while wearing and other such stuff im not mentioning on here due to pg-13 rules but you get the idea.

evrybody has differant like and stuff when it comes to the whole diaper thing