Thread: Hey Everyone :D

abdloutlook

Default Hey Everyone :D

I'm new to this kind of thing , I just picked up two 9 packs of Drynites. Any recommendations on what diapers i can get in local pharmacies, I have no drivers licence!

abdloutlook

Quote Originally Posted by abdloutlook View Post
    I'm new to this kind of thing , I just picked up two 9 packs of Drynites. Any recommendations on what diapers i can get in local pharmacies, I have no drivers licence!

abdloutlook
    Where do you live? That might be helpful to anyone trying to give you recommendations for brands carried in Pharmacies.

I'm in the United States, Oklahoma. There aren't any "good" brands (in my opinion, everyone is different) carried by local stores. I will get Goodnites / Drynites sometimes, but after I discovered the world of buying diapers online; I don't buy them as often as I did in the past.

Depends is the only tape on diaper that I can get around here in local stores. I used to wear them a lot, and then when I started to buy online; I haven't got them since.

I really like the Abena M4s, Molicares, ABU Super Dry Kids (SDK's), and Cushies. I can only find those online tho. I can't find them in any stores around me.

Is it just me, or have they taken all the good diapers out of the regular cvs and Walgreens stores?

Medical supply stores may have a better selection :-)

what I did when I was younger is I looked up the store to see what diapers they sold before I bought. If I were you I would get a list of the diapers they sell at the store your looking for so that we can tell you how good they are.
    I'm inexperienced and never used one diaper for a long time but I know that depends can't be used in bed, can take a large mess and large wet, and can get supper wet warm and squishy if you mess then wet because of absorption problems. I don't know how much I would take before one would leak though.
    In general I hear that depends are not very good though and pharmacies tend to have some better stuff in there as well.

i have an ok time with depends. but the are my go to when i cant get online

You csn go to walgreens and special order Abenas and they arrive at thw store in 2 days!!! I have done this 3 times so far same result every time

Quote Originally Posted by abdloutlook View Post
    Any recommendations on what diapers i can get in local pharmacies, I have no drivers licence!

abdloutlook
    As has been mentioned by Mattew I don't think there are any particular brands in an ordinary shop/supermart you can consider 'good'. I would say just play it safe and try something within your budget. House brand (or store brand in America) are fine actually, you can compare them to the 'better' brands if you continue buying diapers in the future.

As for not driving, well, I'll summarize my favourite methods. One, carry a large enough backpack and cycle to a store that's at least 2 kilometers from your house, to avoid bumping into nosy neighbours. Wear a jockey cap if you wish. Another is to carry a backpack and just take a bus or a lovely mid-afternoon stroll. Sometimes, if you just walk in plain sight and act normal then people won't suspect you doing something unusual.

All the best!