Thread: hello

Default hello

Hi im fairly new to the whole furry scene (up untill last year i didnt even know it existed) but ive always had a liking for animals and a couple weeks ago one of my friends introduced me to it and i been hooked since. so this is me taking a first step into this community, so Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    Hi im fairly new to the whole furry scene (up untill last year i didnt even know it existed) but ive always had a liking for animals and a couple weeks ago one of my friends introduced me to it and i been hooked since. so this is me taking a first step into this community, so Hello.
    Welcome!

Call me Woody.

I am a 55 year-old AB/Furry with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

skyfoxpup

hi welcom

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Welcome!

Call me Woody.

I am a 55 year-old AB/Furry with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

hello woody thanks for the welcome it means alot after being part of this site for over a year and communing with all ya elsewhere on the site, you'd think i wouldnt be nervous but still i was and its nice to have such a warm welcome. im only 22 but also have autism. and ADHD Gotta love those manic moments lol.

As us kits say hugs cookie .
    You can be any fursone you can come up with have the best of time here wags.

hello woody thanks for the welcome it means alot after being part of this site for over a year and communing with all ya elsewhere on the site, you'd think i wouldnt be nervous but still i was and its nice to have such a warm welcome. im only 22 but also have autism. and ADHD Gotta love those manic moments lol.
    I know quite a few autistics online, and I am a member of ASAN, the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network.

I am in Salem, New Hampshire.

I am in paducah kentucky. Yeah im beginning to meet more autistcs like me since i been online

I am in paducah kentucky. Yeah im beginning to meet more autistcs like me since i been online
    Interesting.

Ever hear of AUTREAT?

It is Autism Network International's yearly 5 day meetup/conference of autistic self-advocates.

I have been to it 4 times.

Woody