Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know where to buy striped feety pajamas?

Default Anybody know where to buy striped feety pajamas?

I've been looking online for a while but am not having much luck.

I really like the look of stripes, and I have seen people in striped sleepers online. Anybody know where to look? Preferably a place that ships to Canada and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    I've been looking online for a while but am not having much luck.

I really like the look of stripes, and I have seen people in striped sleepers online. Anybody know where to look? Preferably a place that ships to Canada and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

-Ron
    You can check with Adult Footed Pajamas and Footie PJs and Pyjamas for Men and Women by PajamaCity They have a sock monkey striped footie costume with butt flap. You have to email them on the shipping to Canada. I know cody baby has bought from them.

Not sure if this helps much, since I am in the US and bought these from Target. I recently bought at the Target Greatland here in the Phoenix area 2 pairs of footie pajamas. They are so nice and soft. They say that you can order online but I don't know all the details about buying and shipping to Canada.

Here's a link to the ones I got.

Nick & NoraŽ Women's Footie Pajama - Zebra : Target

Nick & NoraŽ Women's Footie Pajama - Jungle Jim : Target

I've ordered from pajamacity, their delivery is fast and reliable, I plan on purchasing a new sleeper soon probably from them, the product seems to be of good quality, I wish there would be more babyish looking ones like with the flap over the zipper at the neck, but I didn't find any adult versions of theses anywhere...

Walmart has them right now for under $20 . The one I saw was stripped like a candy cane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    Preferably a place that... doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
    Footed pyjamas that don't cost arms and legs...? That would be a onesie! (Ahem... yeah... I'll get my coat...)

This any good for you:
    Red and White Stripes Polar Fleece Drop Seat Footed Pajamas CLEARANCE

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Not sure if this helps much, since I am in the US and bought these from Target. I recently bought at the Target Greatland here in the Phoenix area 2 pairs of footie pajamas. They are so nice and soft. They say that you can order online but I don't know all the details about buying and shipping to Canada.

Here's a link to the ones I got.

Nick & NoraŽ Women's Footie Pajama - Zebra : Target

Nick & NoraŽ Women's Footie Pajama - Jungle Jim : Target
    I'm wearing the zebra ones as we speak, and they are super comfy! I used to have the Jungle Jim (leopard) ones Until I wore holes in the feet.

Jumpinjammerz hast striped pajamas: Blue Stripes Hooded Adult Pajamas - Hooded footed, adult, onsies, pajamas, pjs, pyjamas

They are, however, a bit more expensive than the ones mentioned before.