Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, this must have been asked a thousand times, but Tena Slips?

Red face Sorry, this must have been asked a thousand times, but Tena Slips?

I bet this has been asked a thousand times, but haven't seen it around... How do Tena Slips behave? Are they any good? How many a pack? Thanks for the answers in advance

Greetings! I think you may benefit from taking a look at the article review on this product over here.

Fairly detailed, and it works to answer most basic questions.

In regard to how many come in a pack, it's 24. They're quite well rated, and have become more widely available in North America over the past year.

They hold quite a lot, fit wonderfully, look nice, sound great and feel delightful! Every AB/DL individual should try at least once. Even for those living in places with the Plus and Super.. I would always just say - go for The Maxi!

I have heard nothing but good things about the Tena Slip Maxi. I have a couple of them on hand (I ordered a sample pack), and I am going to wear one of them later today. If I end up liking them, which seems likely, I will probably regularly buy these diapers.

They are one of my favorites when I wear disposables. They hold several wettings. If I put a pair on in the morning I don't usually have to change till almost dinnertime.
    Last edited by chuck; 17-Nov-2013 at 16:13.

I would really like to see these come available in Canada, they have the "Flex" version here now, but I tried them and did not like the belt function, it wicked fluid and spread to the hip area and left wet marks. A plastic backed tabbed diaper like this would be most welcomed here, the cloth backed Super is good, but I like the plastic too!

I just tried them for the first time this past week. I ordered a pack of small and mediums. I like them both very much, too bad they are so darn expensive.

They recently became available here in the USA through XP Medical. Pricey but worth every cent as they are rapidly becoming my favorite currently available diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    They recently became available here in the USA through XP Medical. Pricey but worth every cent as they are rapidly becoming my favorite currently available diaper.
    I am still only wearing the first one from my sample pack, but I am already quite fond of these diapers. If anything, the Tena Slip Maxi is quickly becoming a favorite of mine as well.