Thread: New...

Default New...

I do not know what to say. Um, I am mostly private when it comes to this particular thing.
    I absolutely love it, and have the need to be treated like a baby/toddlers girl at age (appx.) 1 - 3 yrs old.
    I also have the desire to have a lady treat me as such. (Mommy, nanny, big sister, and/or an Auntie.)
    I have nothing against male figures to seek guidance, or advice from.
    I have tried to rid myself of this, as I had thought I was the only person with this.
    My real Dad kinda knows... he does not know how far I am willing to go.
    Actually, he doesn't know I still enjoy "Baby me." He thinks I have rid myself of this. He has found countless diapers under my bed, and a library of... ahem, revealing photos regarding women being dressed up, or lack thereof.

I do not know if he thinks of me as a pedophile (I HATE that type of person, I will not even wear a "Technophile" class mod on Borderlands 2 as the names are kind of similar.)

This is a fairly sexual trait for me. I do not know if I can lower the drive it gives me, but I think I can handle myself if the moment of truth were to arise.
    If I were to acquire a Mommy, or gf who would feel I come on a little strong, I would feel guilty (and probably cry :P), but I would stop.

I am super shy. There is a DL (possible AB) in my city, but we have yet to meet. (She's shy too.)

And... yeah. Anything else, just ask. (except my city, or name I will NOT reveal that... unless I deem you trustworthy. My baby name however is Zoey. )

Heyas - nice one on being so open and honest: I could never be as brave first time in a forum! Welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Heyas - nice one on being so open and honest: I could never be as brave first time in a forum! Welcome to ADISC
    -giggles- tankies.