Thread: Buenos tardes everyone!

Default Buenos tardes everyone!

Hello adisc!

I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself and share a little as well.

I've been a long time lurker of the community and I have been very impressed with you all!

I am newly married and newly employed full time. My hobbies include several exercise centered activities such as Snowboarding and Cycling. Indoors I like to collect Comics and work on computers. I'm also a huge fan of video games, the newest Batman is my current project.

Thanks in advance for the welcoming spirit I've seen extended to others! I look forward to getting to know you all!

-Cyclops

¡Hola y buenos tardes! Tu introduccìon es fantastico!

¿Hablàs usted español? Yo hablo español un poco.

Spanish rambling aside, welcome to the site. Glad to see someone who comes out from lurking with positive things to say.

I'd like to say I share and interest in snowboarding, but I'm terrible at it. I could probably make a great blooper reel, though.

What type of platform do you play games on? (PC/Xbox 360/PS3)

P.S.:Congratulations on the marriage, and I hope you keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    ¡Hola y buenos tardes! Tu introduccìon es fantastico!

¿Hablàs usted español? Yo hablo español un poco.

Spanish rambling aside, welcome to the site. Glad to see someone who comes out from lurking with positive things to say.

I'd like to say I share and interest in snowboarding, but I'm terrible at it. I could probably make a great blooper reel, though.

What type of platform do you play games on? (PC/Xbox 360/PS3)

P.S.:Congratulations on the marriage, and I hope you keep posting.
    Unfortunately my Spanish is exhausted past the point of greetings!

It sounds like we are at the same skill level when it comes to Snowboarding, something about not falling down all the time seems to elude me!

I game on PC as well as PS3 (especially with their recent price range drop!)

Thanks for the kind reply!

Haha, no problem on the Spanish. (You posted as I was taking a break from some espanol homework)

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't comprehend that "Snowboarding" doesn't mean "Tumbling down a hill and losing my hat on the way"

Yeah, the PS3 seems to be on massive blowout due to the PS4 being a thing. Peculiar that Xbox 360s have roughly stayed the same...maybe they're waiting a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Haha, no problem on the Spanish. (You posted as I was taking a break from some espanol homework)

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't comprehend that "Snowboarding" doesn't mean "Tumbling down a hill and losing my hat on the way"

Yeah, the PS3 seems to be on massive blowout due to the PS4 being a thing. Peculiar that Xbox 360s have roughly stayed the same...maybe they're waiting a bit?
    Haha, YES! Snowboarding is so enjoyable, and yet I find myself attempting to be a horizontal helicopter every time I attempt it!

I'm interested to see how the Xbox One releasing affects prices. It should be pretty interesting for those of us that sit back and wait for things to become cheap!