Thread: Best Diaper for your dollar?

Default Best Diaper for your dollar?

I'm in need for some new padding but I'm unsure what to buy. I understand everyone's favorites tend to be the Abena m4s, bambino belismo/teddy, and dry 24/7's seeing as how these are basically the best diapers on the market, but they are also the most expensive, coming in at around $1.8-2.2 per diaper, and the new Awww so cute diapers being up to $3 a diaper which is insane. Basically I wanted to know what everyones best choice would be for a cheaper but still decent diaper. As far as qualities that are required.....not much. I never spend more than 3-5 hours padded on normal occasions so any of the super diapers would be a waste anyways and discreteness isn't really a problem because I don't normally wear out in public.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed

Have you considered abena M2s or M3s? They're a little more economically reasonable, and still hold a fair amount relative to store brands. There's also the "Delta-Form" line from Abena, which is basically an M4 without elastic in the waistband and more pulp than SAP. Places right between an M3 and an M4 for absorbency, and costs a bit less than the M4s.

If you're small...like, really small, you can try getting some Molicares from Overstock.com - They have them in for ~20% cheap than everyone else, making them a decent buy for anyone in that size range.

There's also Classico/Bianco bambinos. They hold less, and cost a bit less than the Bellisimos. Still not super cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Have you considered abena M2s or M3s? They're a little more economically reasonable, and still hold a fair amount relative to store brands. There's also the "Delta-Form" line from Abena, which is basically an M4 without elastic in the waistband and more pulp than SAP. Places right between an M3 and an M4 for absorbency, and costs a bit less than the M4s.

If you're small...like, really small, you can try getting some Molicares from Overstock.com - They have them in for ~20% cheap than everyone else, making them a decent buy for anyone in that size range.

There's also Classico/Bianco bambinos. They hold less, and cost a bit less than the Bellisimos. Still not super cheap.
    ok, I'll check those out. As for the molicares, I have a 33" waist and weigh about 145lbs......so not really sure where that leaves me

Have you looked in the Tranquility ATNs? They are very good and seem to be a bit more economical.

Tena Supers are a good bet, and easy to find without going online. Add a stuffer, and you could go far more then 4-5 hours if need be, and on sale they are less then $1 a piece!

Totaldry X-Plus from bambino's website may do. About $.5 per diaper if you buy a case of 96. Great for 1-2 hours of use and come with a plastic tape zone for extra taping. Keep in mind it's cloth'ish so the tapes can easily rip off if you pull too hard vs the plastic diapers like a classico or M4.