Thread: New to site

Cool New to site

Hi i really new at posting anything about my DL, I have always been fascinated with diapers, and plastic, since i was very young and love the smells that go with it, i have been married 18 yrs, and just got the courage a few yrs ago to tell my wife, but haven't really used diapers around her much till this yr. she is accepting but doesn't really understand.
    i wear every night now, not out of need yet, thou sometimes i wonder, because i have wet in my sleep several times. but to me thats exciting.
    im looking for a site that i can be honest on and talk with others. that share my fetish. thanks

well here's a great place to share advice, get support and overall get to chat with like minded people. I've been into this ever since I got out of diapers but have never told anyone else about it. Also people on here are generally like to know about and make friends with people who have similar interests, just so that we can be more social.

anyways what are your interests, hobbies, philosophies, anything worth sharing really

im looking for a site that i can be honest on and talk with others. that share my fetish. thanks
    Yes, that's us all right.

You know, on a different topic, I just saw my first country music live concert: Emmylou Harrus. Now I am not a big country fan, but I am a Richard Thompson fan, and he opened for Emmylou, so the whole evening was a hoot. Thompson played, among other things Hamlet (the Shakespeare play) here Be that as it may (and who doesn't like a bit of 40's style scatting, every now and then) Back on topic now... It occurs to me to play you a couple of country songs, of the few I really know... you should identify with. From The Simpsons Your Wife Don't Understand You (But I Do) and Stand By Your Man.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Nov-2013 at 03:20.

You are most welcome. Sometimes it really does take one to know one.

saw you were new year so just thought id say a friendly hi and welcmone to the site like my good frined proxy lol.

anyways welcome to your local diaper fetish site adisc haha

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    saw you were new year so just thought id say a friendly hi and welcmone to the site like my good frined proxy lol.

anyways welcome to your local diaper fetish site adisc haha
    i am also learning to get around the site, sorry i just respond to u, thx for ur welcome message, I'm still a little affraid, i need too comment more
    thx again

this ind of fetish is kinda hard for people to accept. but know that here on adisc we do not judge people for the interests or fetish's, we are a group of people who are here to support each and every member on this website unless they break the rules, but then moo will deal with them accordingly.

my advice to you is not to think of it as a bad thing as that will just makke u depressed or hate yourself. this is not something to hate about yourself. it is just something that your are interested in and theres nothing wrong with that. provided it isn't forced on others ok.

Tennismad

thanks for the welcome message, I'm still learning my way around the site, so i just saw ur reply

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    this ind of fetish is kinda hard for people to accept. but know that here on adisc we do not judge people for the interests or fetish's

Tennismad
    Quite right too. ANY fetish is hard to understand to an outsider. Hard rubber or gas masks are not my thing. I don't cross-dress. And so on and so on. But who am I to judge? Diapers are an unusual fetish as fetishes go, though not nearly as rare as say, human blood nor as common as leather in all its variety. But I can empathize with anyone who feels all aquiver and collywobbly over their thing.I mean I REALLY don't get self-harm like branding or piercing. On the other hand I do countenance unlearning potty training and advise on how to get past learned urinary retention. Where this sort of thing equals self harm is not clearly demarcated. Accepting spankings.? Auto-erotic asphyxiation?

I suggested recently to a couple of members some ways to wee freely, but stated that potentially harmful adult games have built-in risks. Grown-up fun entails grown-up responsibilities. I think it is counter-productive to yell loud DO NOTS at kinky, experimental teens, and think self-hate is a worse outcome than a diaper rash. Measured risks, with due precautions and a safe approach is better in the long run than outright DO NOTS. Do Nots get ignored. Proceed With Caution and Be informed I think are better advice in the long run.

If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, show me the man who knows so much as to be out of danger.