Thread: and now I give you... pacipup!

Default and now I give you... pacipup!

When I saw this, it was just too cute to overlook...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9zwr5Hp.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	19085

that would make someone SUCH a good avatar!

That is cute. I wonder what Dogboy will say when he see's it.

How did the internet get this photo of me!? I demand to speak to a lawyer! D:

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    That is cute. I wonder what Dogboy will say when he see's it.
    Haha...that's awesomely cute. It brings back memories, however. We were visiting with our daughter and her family this weekend. They had just euthanized their chocolate lab. They spent $7000.00 trying to make her better, but she kept getting worse and worse, until finally she was unresponsive.

As you all know, I love dogs. We shared stories about or dogs. (We had to euthanize our golden retriever a year and a half ago. We now have a year and a half old golden, and she's a handful. ) The tears flowed as we remembered the dogs we loved. They love us with no strings attached. They follow us throughout the house, and wait for a little love. When they get into mischief, as our pacified dog has, it's hard to say no, or bad dog. They simply win us over with those big eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...that's awesomely cute. It brings back memories, however. We were visiting with our daughter and her family this weekend. They had just euthanized their chocolate lab. They spent $7000.00 trying to make her better, but she kept getting worse and worse, until finally she was unresponsive.

As you all know, I love dogs. We shared stories about or dogs. (We had to euthanize our golden retriever a year and a half ago. We now have a year and a half old golden, and she's a handful. ) The tears flowed as we remembered the dogs we loved. They love us with no strings attached. They follow us throughout the house, and wait for a little love. When they get into mischief, as our pacified dog has, it's hard to say no, or bad dog. They simply win us over with those big eyes.
    Thats sad when your family needs to be put down...

I remember my big huge sheep/great Dane mutt...an awesome stray we took in when I was about 5 or so...when he died I was sad for quite a time...

I've never had any more dogs after that one, just not around enough, wouldn't be good, used to travel at least out of state most weeks...

Condolences,
    B

Daawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!
    Awww! Aw! Awwww!
    Awwwww!!!

Also, please take into consideration:
    AWWWWW!!!!!
    :3