Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

I have been an ab/dl since the age of 5. I took a cloth diaper from my older sister who was using it on her dolls. This was one of the old diapers with the blue Curity printed in the corner. It's a long story and hundreds of diapers later, at 52 I've been wearing diapers more than regular underwear through the years.

I've been a member on several forums, but rarely post much. Too shy to get overly involved I guess.

Today I'm going to the grocery with double disposable diapers with plastic pants over them. I love going out in public with thick diapers. Have fun and stay diapered!!

Quote Originally Posted by ATCbABy View Post
    I have been an ab/dl since the age of 5. I took a cloth diaper from my older sister who was using it on her dolls. This was one of the old diapers with the blue Curity printed in the corner. It's a long story and hundreds of diapers later, at 52 I've been wearing diapers more than regular underwear through the years.

I've been a member on several forums, but rarely post much. Too shy to get overly involved I guess.

Today I'm going to the grocery with double disposable diapers with plastic pants over them. I love going out in public with thick diapers. Have fun and stay diapered!!
    Welcome ACTbABY! I was on the shy side when I started here. I didn't know what to expect having never been exposed to this culture before. But I was amazed at how friendly everyone is and how well I soon fit in. Please don't be shy and jump right in on the threads. We'd love to hear more from you. Tell us, what are some of you non-ab interests?

Welcome to the gang! I wish I had the courage to wear in public.. maybe one day. Do you have any outside interests?