Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you suck on a Pacifier in public or buy diapers ?

Default Would you suck on a Pacifier in public or buy diapers ?

Lately I've had the chance to meet someone from Manchester, England and after over a week in staying with us the conversation turns into talking about a women who was sucking on a paci in a public bus at night time who was
    trying to hide it , making it more suspicious.
    The other part to this is that he said while at work at ASDA ( a division of Walmart in the UK ). He then saw a man in his mid 40's bought a case of beer, then returned it saying he wasn't old enough to drink it. He then was asking about the sizing on the adult diapers even with it saying it on the package then bought some. Point is would you or allready buy diapers in public ( minus the sizing question ) and would you ever suck on a pacifier in public even with it turning dark outside ?
    P.s sorry if my grammer is crappy, not the best in that subject :p

I wish i could suck on my paci in public, but i don't have the guts to do it.

I rather walk in and buy diapers at the store than suck on a pacifier in public.

rofl, suck a paci in public, I don't even wear non solid color clothing. // and have yet get the crg to buy a paci.

// I have bought diapers tho multi times in stores and walked nearly a mile to get there and back.

Buy diapers for me isn't any problem. Buy paci too, but I don't buy it together. Another thing is using these things. Paci I use only where I've privacy (it'd be outside.) Diapers I can use in every site, where's not risk of some kind of problems (like leaks, show it to others...)
    Last edited by CrazySmoker; 09-Nov-2013 at 22:12.

I buy most of my diapers in person at medical supply stores where you can avoid talking to clerks, some of whom are nurses and ask questions. I don't buy from regular stores much because it is usually cheaper or near the same price to buy Abenas at the medical store than Depends and Tenas anywhere else.

I suck my paci while driving on the hi-way. It keeps me from getting so tensed up.

I have no problem with a binky in public. I get some looks every once in a while, but its worth it.

I have the all white nuk 4 so its a little less flashy than a pooh or hello kitty bedazzled button. I think that helps keep it classy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Lately I've had the chance to meet someone from Manchester, England and after over a week in staying with us the conversation turns into talking about a women who was sucking on a paci in a public bus at night time who was
    trying to hide it , making it more suspicious.
    The other part to this is that he said while at work at ASDA ( a division of Walmart in the UK ). He then saw a man in his mid 40's bought a case of beer, then returned it saying he wasn't old enough to drink it. He then was asking about the sizing on the adult diapers even with it saying it on the package then bought some. Point is would you or allready buy diapers in public ( minus the sizing question ) and would you ever suck on a pacifier in public even with it turning dark outside ?
    P.s sorry if my grammer is crappy, not the best in that subject :p
    I've done both of these. I haven't bought diapers in public, since I discovered how much better diapers are that I can order online. The stores around me only carry Depends. I've gone out in public many times with my paci. I haven't done that in many years tho.

Bought Goodnites in public several times. Strongly considered buying a paci, but couldn't/cannot muster up the courage to do it.

i haven bought in public due to being able to get better stuff online. but if i had to buy some diapers last minute or something to keep me stocked till my online order came in, then i ould uy them in public. if i have to have some and buying them in public was my only opytion then i would suck it up and buy some, otherwise i ould stick to buying them online. besides the choice is much better if your buying online.