Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bibs

Default Bibs

I was thinking of buying a baby bib off of amazon to go with my diaper order I was thinking like Carter's or something I want something that will fit I don't have a huge neck so I was wondering any suggestions

Monika at dependeco makes bibs. She makes them out of any diaper print that she has on hand. They have a PUL backing. They have string tie
    around the neck. I have two of them and like them real well. When I ordered mine. She made the one I ordered, plus made me a free one. I also
    ordered a couple of diapers. Here's her link all in one adult baby cloth diapers

Funny...

I needed a bib tonight...squirted doughnut filling all over my Footies....

B

im alwas spilling jam from my sarnies either on the floor or on my little and big boy clothes. sometimes i even spill bits of my dinner on myself. im alwas wipeing y hands on my trousers when they get stiky or greasy or dirty as such. its something i just do. i dont even think about it.

do i need a bib too ?

*giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    im alwas spilling jam from my sarnies either on the floor or on my little and big boy clothes. sometimes i even spill bits of my dinner on myself. im alwas wipeing y hands on my trousers when they get stiky or greasy or dirty as such. its something i just do. i dont even think about it.

do i need a bib too ?

*giggles*
    Yes you do!

Bibs for everyone....Hooray!

B

oh ok

i havent actually got any. mostly cozz its not uch fun if i havent got anyone feeding me

*shyly giggles follwed by blushing*

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    oh ok

i havent actually got any. mostly cozz its not uch fun if i havent got anyone feeding me

*shyly giggles follwed by blushing*
    Nice,

Sometimes I think it would be much less mess being feed...my right hand doesn't always do what it's told...nerve damage and some detached muscles...

B

I wear mine eating breakfast. Over easy eggs like to drip all over. bib catches the drips.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I wear mine eating breakfast. Over easy eggs like to drip all over. bib catches the drips.
    Yep,

Some things I'm messy with...really messy...like ice cream...

I like my ice cream to melt a bit...so I usually drip some somewhere...

My favorite snack is zesty bean dip with scoops chips, I always get some some place...refried beans and cheese...nice!

It actually doesn't bother me like it used to years ago...I was mortified over anything not clean...clothing that is...

Nowadays, it's more whatever...the older I get the less I really care what others think...if I have a stain on my shirt, well at least I'm still above ground...that's what I think...

Although I have a fairly important court date January in federal court...I'll most likely look nice for that...

B

Well i find the towel bibs with elmo and stuff fit me like a drool bib i get mine at walmart
    Http://walmart.com/ip/Sesame-Street-...-Pack/24232005
    I hope this helps