Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target pjs are back!

Default Target pjs are back!

We're talking onesie-type pjs (with or without feet) and super soft pj sets (tops and fleece bottoms)! Last year or the year before they were there and gone before I could get more than one -- and they only had them in the women's section. Just today I headed out to the regular Target and I was able to get a small men's Batman onesie (25$ - It even came with a small yellow cape that velcroes on!). I'm pretty small -- 5'2"-5'3" and 120 pounds, and the Small seemed just a tad too big on me. I saw Batman and Superman -- so if you're local to a Target and you're looking for onesies, I'd suggest checking it out!

Men's Batman Onesie with Cape:
    http://www.target.com/p/men-s-batman...men%27s+onesie

Women's Hooded Batgirl Onesie:
    http://www.target.com/p/women-s-full..._2&term=batman

Men's Superman Onesie with Cape:
    http://www.target.com/p/men-s-superm...men%27s+onesie

Women's Supergirl Onesie:
    http://www.target.com/p/women-s-full...&term=superman
    Last edited by CluidinBoy; 09-Nov-2013 at 00:00.

Yes great! But I am looking for ones with feet and none of these have them... If you go to the kids section they have them with feet but they only go up to a size kids L this year and that's too small for me being very tall (5'8-5'9 range). Hopefully they will make them in XL again in the future.

Yes,

I Did not find them online, but had my wife on the hunt for some and she spotted them at target brick and mortar. $24.99

Bought a striped pair with monkeys. They are footies... though i should have bought a larger size. They wear smaller than I guessed by sight.

Love them and my non ab wife thinks i look cute.

They have footed PJ's in the women's section and some of them are gender-neutral. Unfortunately, the one I bought was the largest they have and I am too tall for it. I can only stretch it out when I am standing, when I lay down and try to extend it literally compresses my spine.

I recently bought at the Target Greatland here in the Phoenix area 2 pairs of footie pajamas. I first went to a regular Target but the size selection was small.They had a better selection of sizes and patterns at the bigger store.

They were in the womans section. Just happened to see them when I was passing by.

Here's a link to the ones I got.
    Nick & NoraŽ Women's Footie Pajama - Zebra : Target
    Nick & NoraŽ Women's Footie Pajama - Jungle Jim : Target

Disappointed my local store (Canada) doesn't seem to be carrying them. I guess I can only hope they show up as we near the holiday season.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    Unfortunately, the one I bought was the largest they have and I am too tall for it. I can only stretch it out when I am standing, when I lay down and try to extend it literally compresses my spine.
    How tall are you? I'm 6'4" (hmph) so I often run into the same problem.

I tried a boys large and I was a few inches too tall, it was like a skintight body suit.
    there seem to be some adult ones in the woman's section but i don't like the designs.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    How tall are you? I'm 6'4" (hmph) so I often run into the same problem.
    6' 1", but wide too, plus diaper. Kinda pulls the stretch sideways a bit.

i love sleepers. there very comfy and fluffy and they keep you warm in the winter too.

my favorite ones are the ones from babypants. i especially like the ones with little duckies on * giggles*

So, I checked my local target, since I decided I really wanted this design: Nick & NoraŽ Women's Footie Pajama - Starry ... : Target

Unfortunately, the only one they had in that style was a Medium, which just isn't happening, heh. I tried a 2XL of another design for comparison -- it was a little bit tight, but wearable. Not sure I could wear a thick diaper under it, though. I'll have to see about losing some weight first. I settled for a plain, boring, non-footed camo set from the men's section. Better than nothing, I guess.